4# UnObey

~~MORNING ~ ~

CAROLINE'S POV
I was sitting on a chair in hall, drinking my delicious drug wine and thinking about yesterday..

"Hey hi caroline how are you "John greeted me with a smile

I dint gave Any reply to him as I was little mad at him for his ridiculous act and alot mad about this house and it's old ancient furnitures and all.

" Caroline? ''

" No television?" I said looking everywhere but not at him.

"eh?..."

"i mean this house is soo old that there is no television and it's very rare that mobile network signals connects pft"

"haha I know, without television life is so boring for me too but why is it for you? I mean you have your wine" he said and snached the bottle from my hands.

"Hey " I shouted " give me back my bottle "

" um... You said about signals.. Did you call or talk to anyone? "

" No I just use to message my friends but now days they are quite busy so I m freaking bored..and my bottle please "

John walked into the kitchen and threw all the wine from the bottle in the sink and handed the bottle to me. What the.. ?

I gave him a a fawn look and threw the empty bottle on the floor. I was very mad at him now. I cleaned my teeth but the more I become mad the more he behaves politely ... Uggghh

John : " this is your 4th day in this mansion, well I have to go to the hospital to look after my brother for one night "
Brother? Now I threw my anger away as he mentioned the word hospital. His brother must be in critical condition.

" what happened to your brother? Is he admitted to the hospital? "

" yes, someone tried to kill him by pushing him from the stairs but luckily he is safe but not so long the doctor said he can be dead at any moment "he cried" i will see you tomorrow "

My mouth was opened in shocked while he put a glass of fresh juice on the table for me and stepped towards the outdoor but before leaving he said
" Caroline "

" yeah "

" today night... You stay away from the basement Ok? "

I looked at him curiously " why John? What's the matter? "

" actually you imagine things so that's why I am asking you to avoid basement and i will not be at home today night so... "

" Ok Ok"I faked smile

John then left and closed the door

I went to my room and sat on the bed, thinking why John told me to stay away from the basement? What is with the basement? Was my imagination reality? No it can't be. I took wine bottle  from my wardrobe and started to drink

"since I don't believe In ghosts or any forces like that I will go to basement to satisfy myself " I thought and stepped towards the basement door.