8# A Weird Feeling

CAROLINE's POV

its morning and I am very anxious to know the truth but what should I do?
I got up from the bed stretching my body, I went to the washroom and got fresh then lead my way to the hall.

When I was walking on the stairs to the way to hall I saw John as usual spreading butter and jam on a slice of bread. Oh man is he in love with butter jam and bread. By the way I had never saw him eating something, and I was again astonished to see his dressing, he was wearing same blue pant with a white shirt and a red jacket over it and a black ring with a silver diamond on his finger . he is such a dirty man ew.

"hi John, whatsup? "I said just to make a conversation with him but since....eh.. Strang... when did I started making conversation with people?

" heyy Caroline,good morning "he greeted me and hand me the sandwich to eat and sat on the sofa waiting for me to reply.
Aw how caring he is but what about him?

" aren't you having something? I smiled

"NO I am full just now I ate sandwich "he smiled, well he's the man who has a very polite accent, soft voice and the most annoying thing is he is always smiling. Tho he has many defects like he is weird and dirty but I don't why am I so attracted to him... To a driver.

" ohk,.. When are you going to visit ur brother? "I can see his expressions changed" I was about to leave please pray for my brother Caroline "he fake smiled, I nodded and he left leaving the door behind. Looks like he forgot to visit n I reminded him.

Well may God bless his brother with good health i think I should have gone with him to visit his brother oh god I m feeling so guilty for this act.. Wait why am I thinking about him so much? Ha ha I can't be in love with him haha.. Or maybe idk what's with this strange feeling.. Uggghh well I was supposed to check basement.

I started walking towards the door of basement. I felt little frightened but I have to do this somehow. As I opened the door. I felt like someone was following me. Since I stepped in this house and in absence of John I feel insecure and I feel like somebody is keeping an eye on me but I am 100% sure that whoever it is, it's not a human.

I was astonished to see nobody behind me  I started to walk through stairs i finally reached his room. It is of no use to go his washroom or kitchen..as my gaze went to the rocking chair, I was shocked and my eyes widened, to see someone on the rocking chair and a white dirty cloth over it covered with blood and on the wall in front of the chair was a big frame also covered with white dirty cloth. I can't believe my eyes. I was drunked that night when I saw the same thing. But now I am all in my senses.

I slowly stepped towards the chair and stopped as I heard John
" what are you doing here? "
I turned around to see John and then I turned back to see that bloody chair with a dead Body, it was vanished. only a chair and a frame with white cloth was there.
I started to shiver with fear till then John came near me and kept his hands on my shoulders, facing me

" Caroline? I asked you something? Why are you here tho you know it's my portion, my basement? "
I don't reply him I was so involved in my thoughts that how could it vanish just John came and this is second time...
I really don't know what to say at the moment. I faced him with teary eyes and then hugged him.

I really don't know what I am feeling for John right now, only I know is that he is the man I like the most.