16 # Nina

I stepped back in fear and wispered
"Elisabeth "
Elisabeth in the mirror smirked and she stood up and steped forward and suddenly she came out of the mirror.
My heart was beating faster. It was unbelievable I stepped back again but i got hit with the top rail of the chair and I fell down I was on the floor shocked looking up at Elisabeth. A devilish smile appeared on her face
"Caroline, I was waiting for this day to come. soon your body will be mine and  John too" she said and laughed sarcastically. I turn to run but saw the same silhouette in dark suddenly it stepped forward into light and I could not close my jaws as it was open mouthed ...... Jenifer?

" Jenifer " I opened my eyes, sat on my bed.
What on earth is going on? I dreamt of Elisabeth before and got the news that my friend Jenifer is haunted by her.. Now this dream proves that she was not lying.

*knock *
" calorine are you awake? " it was my dad. I rubbed my eyes and went to open the door in the state of sleepiness.

" hi dad "I yawned.
" go and get fresh, nina is here "

" What? ''
what is she doing here?

" oh god Caroline NINA don't you remember her. She was with and Jenifer when Jenifer hit the car remember "
Ofcourse I remember. How can I forget that accident.

" yes dad I do but why is she here? "

" how come I suppose to know. I will be late bye "he hugged me and left.

I went to washroom and got fresh then I lead my way to the hall.

" hi nina "

" oh hi "she said hugging me

" how are you? "

" I am good how about you "

" good "

" well I came here to see you. I am so sorry about the accident "

" no no I mean why are you apologizing? "

" because I dint saw anything and I was unable to explain the truth to the cops "
Oh God she is still so caring and sweet. It isn't her fault it was Jenifer... Oh I totally forgot I have to meet her.
I checked the time it was 3 of afternoon. Did I slept that late.

" NO please nina don't say it you are my good friend and I know you tried to help me. "I said smiling"

She sighed in relief" " well everything is fine now I am glad that Jenifer admitted her crime and you are left innocent.... But she should not hang her to death... I... Um.. I know she did a worst thing, she broke your trust but at the end she was telling the truth that she did this because of her mother. Caroline.. She.. She was begging for her forgiveness... I saw her crying and begging. Her mother died of heart attack, the time when Jenifer admitted her crime but after a lot of begging for forgive her. she was forcefully hung to the death by the Cort "

... What? ... Genifer died?

I gasped in a terrible shock
If genifer died then to whom I was talking on the phone?

" nina.. When did this happen?and when her mother hung herself? "

" um.. I think the day before you came here and her mother died 5 days ago "

What the...

I dint went to the park. I was very scared. I sat on the sofa and began to think and I came across that Elisabeth is back. I was in danger. She needs my body and John too... why my body?  how Jenifer is connected to Elisabeth?