12 # The Chair

It was late night I slept and woke up the next morning I rushed to the hall but John wasn't there I then stepped towards the basement door and found it locked

"JJOOHHNN... JOHN COME OUT I WANT TO TALK TO YOU...
..
JOHN DID YOU HEAR ME " I was really angry and scared I don't know who's John and why did he lie maybe he's one of my dad's enemy.

John opened the door he was wearing the same as usual the blue and white pant shirt and the same black ring with diamond on his finger.

" why are are you screaming Caroline? Is everything is okay? "he said and raised his hands to put it on my shoulders but I stopped him.

" just shutup. Stop being so concerned. Just tell me who are you? "

" Caroline.. I am John "

" Johnathan my driver had died. Why were you pretending like my driver? Who are you John? Why dint you tell me that you were not my driver whenever I called you a driver? "

John gave no sign of his expressions he looked like he knows that I know or he was ready for this day to come

" Calorine do you know my brother died? "

I know he's changing the topic but I have a soft corner for his brother idk whether he's telling the truth about his brother or not but I won't leave him so easily

" ok "I replied him with ok

" Mhm it was okay until I got to know the truth "

" What truth? now I think your changing the topic again "

" I am "
I sighed and tears began to fell on my cheeks John stepped closer to hug me in concern but I pushed Him back.

" I am afraid of you John. Who are you? Are you here to kill me? "

John's eyes widened he suddenly shouted" NO " he then hugged me" no Caroline. Never. I won't kill you twice because you are not her "

What is he talking about? Maybe his wife.. Wait kill you twice????

" who Elisabeth? " I asked him he released me wipe his tears.

" Caroline it doesn't matter who I am, I will Protect you because you are in danger "

" a danger? "

" I am hungry I will be back "as usual he said and went out.

.. He won't kill me twice? Because I am not her? I am in danger? Why will he protect me?

... He's again lying he can't just lie and leave i have to talk to him and clear this out

I stepped towards the main door to go out and talk to John as I was about to open the door something just clicked on my mind..... The basement door is open... If I have to find about John and the dead body I can get information from there... With that idea I drop the idea of talking to John as he won't tell me anything.

I stepped towards the basement door, opened it and finally stepped in switching on the lights. I entered in his room my heart was beating fast as I have come to Rob something.. I saw the same chair with a stale smelling skeleton covered with a dirty, bloody, white cloth and the same big old frame covered with the same cloth.

This time I came close to the chair and pull the cloth. I found out that the skeleton was real. It was wearing a dirty with some blood and torn blue and white shirt and pant and a black ring with silver diamond on its finger...... Omg.... . John?