Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Mack's POV

"Everybody get up
Everybody get up
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey"

I wake up to my alarm and guess what song it's is.... Blurred lines!!
I get up and go straight to take a lukewarm shower. I wash my hair with lavender scented shampoo and wash my body with vanilla scented body wash. I get out and wrap a towel around my body and one on my hair. I blow dry my hair and curl it. I put on my makeup which only consist of mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. I get dress my putting on a light purple Abercrombie & Fitch v neck shirt with some white skinny jeans and black and white converse. I make my way downstairs and walk to the kitchen to see food everywhere.

"Hey sweetie, ready for your big day today" my mom told me

"Maybe jut a bit" I said while blushing

"Aww sweetie... Don't worry hopefully you will find you mate" she told me

After I finish eating pancakes and scrambled eggs and bacon with biscuits, I grab my keys and made my way to my baby. It's a 1970 red ford mustang with white stripes across the hood. I drive to school which only takes about 20 min away from my house.
I arrive and park my baby and grab my shades and put them on. As I'm walking to the inside of the school I get lots of stares.
Many from other wolves saying "dang she's hot" "I would tap that" etc.
I just smile and ignore and go the front office to get my schedule

Mackenzie Evans
1st period: physics - mr Jackson
room 501

2nd period: math- mr longoria
room 303

3rd period: history- mr Byrd
room 305

4th period: English-ms flint
room 509

Lunch

5th period: gym- coach medina

6th period: piano- ms Garcia
room 803

7th period: free period

Locker number 227
Code: 02•19•27

As I head out to find my locker I bump into Lexi and I hug her and compare our schedules

Lexi- "omg Mack we have math, history, English, and lunch"

Me- "awww :( but at Least we have 4 together"

Lexi- "yep well I gots to go Mack see you in 2nd period"

Me- "ok lex bye"

I went to go look for my locker which was in the first floor of the school.. Which luckily it was near all my classes. I grabbed the books I needed for 1,2,3 and 4 period.
As I walked to my physics class I smelled the most wonderful smell ever. It smelled like pine and and ocean breeze. I followed the smell and it led me to my physics class. I went inside and my eyes made contact with the most beautiful eyes ever. They were emerald green and my wolf scream mate mate mate. I was in thought for a couple of minute till I realize everyone was looking at me and I notice my mate was the soon to be alpha of my pack.

Damien Sterling

I sat down next to my mate since it was the only seat left. I felt him sending daggers to the side of my face. I could feel him staring at me all during class. I just couldn't believe that he is my mate. Damien is so sexy that has every girl throwing themselves at him especially the pack slut Janis. He is 6'2 and has black hair color and a 8 pack that can make anyone drool.
My wolf Leila keeps telling me to turn around to look at our sexy alpha mate.
When I turn around, he is already staring at me with a huge smirk plastered on his face with makes me and my wolf go crazy.

* ok guys so this was a longer chapter.. So what do you guys think so far!!
-Galy