Chapter 10

Mackenzie POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm woken up by my alarm clock. I groan and I turn around in the position I was sleeping to get comfortable but I remember I had school. I shake Damien to wake up but he groans and puts a pillow over his face. I chuckle and smile and head to the bathroom but before I do I put my iPod on the ihome deck to listen to music while I shower. I listen to my fave playlist that consist on one republic, usher, and many more. After my shower I get dress and put on a black v neck shirt and white pants with light brown cowboy boots. I blow dry my hair and make some loose waves. I put on a bit of make up and exit the bathroom. I exit but don't find Damien in bed but I shrug my shoulders and head to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I walk down to the kitchen when I suddenly feel a pain in my chest. It hurts like a headache and then I remember that pain happens when you mate is being kissed. My wolf Leila gets pissed because someone is kissing our mate.

I run to the kitchen and I see Damien being kissed my the pack slut Janis. I was gonna intervene when Damien pushes Janis away and wipes his mouth. I smile but I'm still pissed. That when Janis speaks to Damien.

"Baby don't deny me and I know you want me and you liked the kiss" said said trying to be flirty.

"Janis I love Mackenzie and I do deny you plus that was a disgusting kiss. You know just stay away and don't do it again" he told her with anger and disgust in his face .

She get closer and starts touching Damien's chest saying " don't lie cuz you love me and I will kiss you If I want" she says trying to kiss him but he tries to push her away but she's being stubborn and clingy and getting me pissed off more. I could take it anymore and I ran and grab Janis hair and pulled her to the ground and slap her face and I tell her in my Luna authority voice "get the fuck away from your alpha also known as my mate and you better stay the fuck away from him or the slap you got is going to be 10x worse, and you definitively don't want me to be angry with you". She whimpers and runs away before I could do anything.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry you guys if its a short chapter but I really wanted to update so yeah hopefully your liking this story and don't foget to check out my other stories.

Comment
Vote
Follow
-Galy