Chapter 24

Mackenzie POV
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Babe wake up" Damien shakes me to wake up

"Please babe 5 more minutes" I muffled out covering me face with the pillow and covers.

Suddenly the covers are yanked off my body and I'm laying there naked.

"Sorry no can do babe. you need to shower and then we will meet everyone else at the church so we can all change and you will be the future mrs Mackenzie Sterling" he says as he kissed my neck and travels down to my chest. I moaned a little and she stops and I look up with a pout.

"Nice try sweetheart but more is too come once we leave for our honeymoon" he says seductively. I moan and make my way to the bathroom to shower. Once I finished I put on a light purple v neck and some khaki color mid thigh shorts and some sandals. I brush my hair and put it in a messy bun and made my way to the living room. Damien made us some light breakfast and we left with the kids to the church.

Once we got at the church Damien gave me a peck on the lips and took Bentley with him and left to go change. I walked into the girls dressing room in the church. The girls attacked me with a huge hug and said " wedding time!". I laughed with them. "Ok come over here and I'll do your makeup and then Alex will do your hair" Lexi said in a cheery happy tone. I smiled at her while she did my makeup and Shelby Alex sister did my nails. Once Lexi was finished, Alex got started on my makeup. Once she finished, Lexi and Jeanette helped me put on my dress and heels. "Ok ready to look at yourself" everyone said and I smiled and nodded.

They moved me in front of a wall length size mirror and I gasp. My hair was done in loose curls and part of it was half pinned up with the tiara vail. My makeup was done perfectly. My eyes had a champagne smokey eye effect and I had light pink lip gloss to coat my lips. My dress was a Satin Mermaid Gown with Sweetheart Neckline. It had diamonds across my chest and I had a sparkly belt and more diamonds across the bottom but the amount of diamonds were evenly spread and it wasn't a lot, it was just perfect. I looked beautiful and all the girls squealed at my reaction. "Mommy you look beautiful" my baby aubree told me."Aww baby you look beautiful too". She was wearing a champagne dress too with a little tiara and cute little girl heels.aww too cute. "ok guys im ready to go" i said cheerifull. I cant wait to marry my mate and the father of my kids.

Once we were ready i headed to my dad and mom. "my baby looks beautiful" my mother cooed while hugging me. "Your mother is right sweety, im happy your going to be married to your mate" my dad told me. "Thanks daddy". the brides maid began to walk down the aisle and aubrey being the last one dropping the pedals on the carpet. "Ready sweety" "Yes daddy". Once the music started my daddy walked me down the aisle and i met damian's eyes. He looked hot, the way the suit was fitting him in his muscle area and the way the pants were hugging his ass. damn cant wait to tap that i thought to myself and caught damien smirking. 'babe i know i look sexy and i cant wait to tap you too' he said with the mind link and with a wink causing me to blush crimson red. Once i reach for the altar i was handed to damien and we were holding eachothers hands and looking to each other eyes not paying attention to the preacher. We were so loss into each other thoughts that we broke our gaze when the preacher said "Do you Damien Sterling take Mackenzie Evans to be your lawfully wedded wife to  have and to hold, to comfort her, honor and protect her and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her so long as you both shall live? 
 " " I do" "And do you Mackenzie Evans take Damien sterling to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, to comfort him, honor him, and protect him and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him so long as you both shall live" "I do" "Ok then, Damien you may now kiss your wife" 'Gladly" and he smashes his lips to mine while everyone laughs and aww. Before he could deepened the kiss any further, someone said "Keep it pg-13 guys" causing us to pull apart and making me blushed and Damien just chuckled. "I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Damien Sterling". We walked down the aisle while everyone clapped and the brides maids and groomsmen flowed after us.

************************************************************************************************************************

hey guys that's the end and thank you for being goof fans and stuff. im sorry its a short chapter but I had to finish and update the book. hope you guys had laughs and enjoyed reading this book and don't forget to read my other books. now that I finished this book I will update the other books and don't forget to check out my new latest book "Royalty Love"

comment

vote

follow

-Galy