Chapter 19

Mackenzie POV
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

I woke up in our bed feeling lonely. Damien wasn't in bed or in the room, until I heard the shower turn on. Ok thank goodness I though he left. Thank god today was Saturday and since I'm pregnant, Damien hired a private tutor to tutor me and he would pick up my homework from school everyday. I pretty much understood all the work but having a tutor to explain the work like my teachers did,made me happy.

"Hey babe are you ok" Damien asked in a worried tone an face expression

That was enough to snap me out of my daydreaming and I looked at him and smiled and said "yes I'm fine babe don't worry" I said with assurance.

"Ok making sure, I love you" he said sweetly and kissed me passionately. We pulled apart and Damien moved to get his clothes from his dresser when I finally notice he had a towel wrapped around his hips. Damn he was the towel was hugging his hips made me aroused and I was drooling over his sexy body.

"Like what you see babe" Damien said huskily and with a smirk

"Of course babe. I just can't seem to get enough of your body" I said smiling like a fool, causing him to chuckle lightly. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the restroom to take a shower.

••••••••

After eating breakfast, Damien says "babe what do you want to do today"

I smile and say "I actually wanted to go to the ball and go buy clothes and furniture to the twins room"

"Ok babe sounds great, so ready to go"

I had a small grin and nodded

Arriving at the mall made me squeal not because I love shopping but because of my pups. When we enter the mall all kind of smells hit me especially popcorn and smoothies. Ok weird now I'm craving popcorn and strawberry and banana smoothies. We stopped at this baby store and bought the twins bunch of cute onesies. I bough Bentley some cute vest with button up shirts... Like Sunday best attire when you go to church. I also bought him shoes.

I bought Aubree some cute baby girl dresses with sandals and cute slip on baby flats with tights and many cute girly things. After buying the babies clothes we went to another store to buy cribs , dressers, diaper change tables etc. after our long day of shopping, Damien stopped at Taco Bell and bough food. Once we got home, I are the food like if I haven't are in days but want can you, do I'm pregnant, give me a break.

Damien, Daniel, my bro Joseph and Jonathan helped Damien clear the room next to ours since it's going to be the twins room. I was so happy I finally got to see my best friend Lexi, Alex and her siblings since I don't go to school anymore plus Damien has been keeping me under house arrest since what happen with Darren. Lexi has been living with my bro Joseph since they are mates but live in their own house that is 5 min away from the pack house. After having a tiring day, I walk up to Damien and I's bedroom I lay on the bed and as soon as my head hits the pillow I'm knock out and sleep takes over.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Ok guys home your liking it so far as I'm bringing characters back since I've forgotten include them in lol

Comment
Vote
Follow
-Galy❤️✌️