Chapter 4

Mackenzie POV
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm so happy my brother finally found his mate because he's finally gonna be happy plus shes my best friend. Finally school was over and I'm really happy that I finally found my mate and I think I love him already.
Damien walks me to my baby while holding hands I smile because he's my sexy alpha mate.

"Babe why you smiling" he told me

"Because I can't believe that your my mate"

"Well believe it sweetheart"

I blush and look down at my feet and smile. Damien grabs my chins and makes me look at him and I stare into his emerald green eyes, and says

"Mackenzie, I love it when you blush but don't be embarrassed"

I smile and he was bringing his face closer to me and I start to close my eyes when I feel his juicy lips on mine. He put his hands on my waist and pushed me closer to closer to him. He bit my bottom lip and caused me to moan. He licked my bottom lip to give him entry, which I denied to be playful. He groaned and I felt his hand on my thigh and started to move up which caused me to gasp and he took the opportunity to enter his tongue. Our tongues fighting for dominance and of course he won. The kiss was getting deeper and deeper and we pulled away to catch our breath. We were both panting, and he put his forehead on mine and looked at each other for a minute.

"Best kiss so far babe" I told him and he smiled

"Yep, you know you love my kisses"

I blushed and he chuckles. He opens the door to my car for me and before I go inside he hugs and kiss me.

"Drive carefully babe"and with that kisses me again and I get inside my car and drive off.
I arrived home and go straight to my room and lay down thinking about today. I just couldn't believe I had finally found my sexy mate and that my brother also found his mate. Today has been the best day.

"Kenzie, sweetie dinner is ready"my mom mind linked me. I change to a pair of blue sweatpants and a purple tank top since those are my 2 favorite colors. I run down the stairs and and straight to the dinner table and start to eat. My mom and dad notice that I'm smiling.

"So Kenzie how did school go today? Want to tell us something important"

Nothing much just boring old school and that Joseph and I finally found our mate!"

"Ohh my gosh!! My babies finally found their mates and who's y'all mates" my mom asked my brother and I .

"Well my mate is Damien from and Joseph should tell you his mate"

"Well mom and dad my mate is Lexi"

"Awww my babies and Kenzie i always knew you were going to be. Luna someday and congrats to you too son! Lexi is a beautiful and smart girl" my mom told us

"Well I'm glad y'all found y'all's mates and Mack I need to have the talk with Damien. Even though he is going to be alpha , he better not hurt my baby or I will hurt him" my dad told me

"Dad , I'm sure you don't need to give him the talk plus he's a good guy and won't hurt me " I told him

"I know sweetie but I still need to warn him"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><>>>>

Ok so sorry guys if its a short chapter but I really wanted to update for y'all
Don't forget to :
Comment
Vote
And follow

- Galy