Chapter 21

Mackenzie POV
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Today I was leaving the pack clinic. I'm glad since my day of being a mommy starts today. I get dress and Damien helps me put the twins in their car seats and putting them in the our range rover. When we arrive we entered, it felt great to finally be home as sleep in my comfy bed. While Damien went to make some lunch for us, I went to the twins room and laid them down on their cribs. I looked at my angels sleep and I had a huge smile in my face.

Damien came in and we ate in the twins room just staring at our beautiful children we made.

"Mack, sweetheart, I think we did a great job" he said with a sexy smirk.

"Your right babe, yes we did" I grinned at him and I pecked his lips. He groaned and pulled me back to him and kissed me passionately. Before we could have deepened our kiss, Aubree woke up and i decided to change her diaper and breast feed her. After I fed her, she fell asleep again and i laid her in her crib. Less than ten min later, Bentley woke up and did the same thing as Aubree. I started to get sleepy so I put on the baby monitor and took one to my bedroom so I can hear when the twins cry or wake up, even though I can hear them with my werewolf hearing.

I walked to my room but before I did I went to grab a water bottle and a granola bar. Once I entered my room I slumped on my bed and covered myself. I fell asleep but woken up my the twins cry but suddenly they stopped crying. I got suspicious but let it slide and fell asleep when i was woken up again with the twins giggling. I groaned and walked next to my bedroom to the twins. When i entered i saw Damien carrying them and talking to them.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Sorry guys if it's a short chapter but hope you like

Comment
Vote
Follow
-Galy❤️✌️