Chapter 5

Mackenzie POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 weeks later

It was the weekend and I was happy because I was moving into the pack house with Damien. Finally I am going to be able to sleep and wake up next to my sexy mate.

I had finished packing and waited till Damien came because he would help with taking boxes to the pack house since not all my stuff fitted in my baby. As I was labeling the
Boxes , there was a knock on my door.

"Come in"

"Hey babe, ready to move in into the pack house" he told me with a smile on his face.

"Of course because I will spend my days and nights with you in our bed" I told him with love in my eyes

I could see joy, happiness and so many positive emotions in his eyes.

Damien and I set the boxes in his car and before we left I said goodbye to my parents and my younger sister Meagan.

"I love you sweetie and take care now" my mom Brenda told me.

"I love you too mom"

"Ok so Damien take care of my little girl ok and don't forget that if you hurt her I will hurt you"

Don't worry Brian I won't hurt her because I love her"

I blushed when Damien said he loved me."ok then son, I will let y'all go now my dad told Damien.

"And Meagan I love you lil sis and can't wait to see you shift soon and take care now and don't forget to call me everyday ok"

"Ok Mack ill call you and I'm going to miss you a lot"

"I'm going to miss you too and I love you"

"I love you too sis"

I hugged Meagan and waved goodbye to everyone. We had to drive for about 10 min to arrive at the pack house. When we arrived Damien had mind linked Daniel and my bro Joseph to help with my stuff.

As I started to unpack my stuff, I felt two strong arms wrap around me , picking me up and putting us on the bed. I stared at Damien eyes and he stared at mine, and I could see love and lust in his eyes. He soon put his lips on mine and I felt sparks and everything. I was happy that he made me feel like this. Soon our lips were moving in sync together and he was deepening our kiss. It was a hungrily kiss yet passionate. I needed more air and both of us broke the kiss but that didn't stop him. He started kissing my jaw making his way up to my neck. He started kissing and bitting the spot where he would mark me. I left out a moan and and I him smile on my neck.

"Damien..." I called him

"Hmm"

"Mark me please"

He looked up and saw his eyes full with lust and saw his wolf was in control.

"If that's what you want right now"

"Yes it what I want, mark me already"

He smile and started to kiss my neck on the spot he will mark me. Soon I felt his canine teeth pierce my skin and I let out a scream and soon was replaced with sweet pleasure. He soon licked his mark to heal it.

As we both laid there together I could help but smile and kiss Damien. Soon I grew tired and fell asleep on his strong chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok guys .. Mack finally got marked!!! Yay

And sorry if its a short chap but I really really wanted to update but hopefully later today or tomorrow I will update again.

Comment
Vote and
Follow

-Galy❤