Chapter 12

Mackenzie POV
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
1 week later

I wake up with the urgency to puke. I quickly jumped off the bed and ran to the restroom. I start puking a lot. Suddenly I feel my hair being held back and I look at my mate and looked worried. All he did was rubbing my back to make me feel better and to let it all out.

After I stopped puking I got up pulled my hair into a pony tail and brushed my teeth.

"Babe are you ok?"

"Yeah I think so. It's probably something I ate or something"

"Ok well take a shower and I'll be downstairs and cook breakfast for us" and he kissed my lips softly

"Damien can you please make me some green tea or just some kind of tea please"

"Yeah sweetheart" and he descended to the kitchen. I undressed and turn on the water and waited till it got hot. The hot water hitting my skin made my muscle relax. I washed my hair and body. I didn't feel like dressing up so I put on leggings and a loose long sleeve shirt and put my hair up in a messy bun. When I was about to go downstairs I had to puke again. After piling for 5 min I brushed my teeth again and went downstairs and descended to the kitchen. The smell of pancakes and bacon made my mouth water but my stomach queasy.

When I went to the kitchen I sat on the stool and started to eat some pancakes but I felt like puking it so I just ate a strip of bacon and the tea Damien made me. We left to school and I started puke again. I told Damien to take me back to the house and to take me to the pack doctor to see if Robert and his mate Valerie the pack doctors could give me any medicine.

Damien wanted to stay with me at the doctor but told him to go back to school and that I'll have a guard walk me back to the pack house. After 'arguing' he reluctantly went back.

"Hello Luna"

"Hi rob and please call me Mack"

"Ok Mack , so what brings you here today"

I was going to speak when I was cut off my Valerie.

"Hi mack"

"Hi val"

"Sweetheart you interrupted Mack"

"Oh I'm sorry Mack , go ahead and continue"

"It's ok and rob, I woke up this morning and vomited. I puked 3 times today and I've been feeling queasy."

He started writing everything I was telling him in a note pad. He had this thinking face and wrote something and circled it.

"Well I just want to run an ultrasound of your abdomen to conclude what is wrong with you." He said in a calm tone

"Rob what wrong with me?" I said in shaky voice and had worried written all over my face

"Mack, darling don't worry, nothing serious but you will find out"

He told val to get the ultrasound machine. He put some of the gel and it was really cold. When the screen settled I heard two strong heartbeats on the monitored. I was shocked and speechless

"Well my diagnosis is confirmed. Congrats Luna your having twins!!" Rob said in a cheerful tone.

I shed a tear of joy because I'm having pups, I'm going to be a mother. I was happy and speechless at the same time. Robert said that it was early to find out the gender of the babies but I hoped I had both a girl and a boy.

"Well congrats Luna and you can come back in 3 weeks and hopefully we can find the genders of these pups"he said very cheerfully

I laughed at how happy he was that the alpha was finally having pups with their Luna. As I was heading out I remember I want to tell Damien myself so I want to keep it a surprise.

"Hey rob can you keep this a secret. I want to tell Damien tonight and give him the good news"

"Ok don't worry I'll keep it a secret"

"Thanks rob"

I left and had a guard walk me to the pack house which was only 5 min away but I wanted to be safe since I'm carrying two lives with me. I was greeted by two guards

"Hello Luna"

"Hello Tom and victor and just call me mack"

They both smiled and nodded and walked to the room to sleep. I changed into sweatpants and one of Damien's shirts that has his scent which always makes me feel better. As I was gonna lay down I got queasy and ran to the bathroom to puke. After puking for 10 min I brushed my teeth and laid down and fell asleep.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Ok guys so Mack is preggers with twins and what do you think Damien is gonna say about the pups? Is he gonna be happy or mad?

Comment
Vote
Follow
-Galy❤️✌️