Chapter 17

Mackenzie POV
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Like what seemed 30 min later Darren brought me the sandwich, which I was glad because I was hungry and needed to feed my pups.

After I finished eating, Darren let me sleep. Since I was really tired I took advantage but my wolf was alert because you can't really trust him.

I was woken up by a really loud sound, with growling. I knew Damien was here and I cried. I heard loud crashes of furnisher being broken. I was really scared and worried for my safety but I smelled the pack members and Damien . Seconds later Damien came to me. He had a busted lip and eyebrow and a bloody nose. He broke the chains and swept me off the bed and carried me to the car. Damien drove straight home. He carried me bridal style and took us to our room. He kissed and hugged me and nuzzled his face on my neck. I cried because I'm finally home, away from danger. He cradled me in his arms and rocked me back and forth.

•••••••••••••••

The next day I woke up in my comfy bed with Damien by my side. I was really glad and happy to be next to him and that my pups were free of danger. I snuggled closer to Damien and kissed his neck and then his lips. He must have woken up because while I was giving him a peck on the lip he started to kiss be back and let's says things got real steamy from the point on.

After we took a shower together I made us breakfast. I made blueberry pancakes with crispy bacon and eggs. Damien and I went to the theater room in the pack house and watched movies and ate popcorn and candy. We mostly made out during the movies but I had a great time.

During the day some pack members came and hugged me saying that they were glad I wasn't in harm or my pups. I knew my people loved me and I loved them.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Here and update you guys... Sorry if it's short.

Comment
Vote
Follow
-Galy❤️✌️