Chapter 6

Mackenzie POV

I wake up feeling two strong arms wrapped around me. I smiled and looked up to look at Damien who was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly I got the urge to pee really bad. I tried getting out of Damien's embrace when his grip got tighter on me.

"Damien...Damien....Damien"

He was still not waking up after I nudged him. Finally I screamed "Damien!!! Get your lazy ass up now"

As soon as I yelled he got up and was in fighting position and had a confused and sleepy face.

I started to laugh my ass off. He realize that there was no danger and gave me a what-the-heck look. I smiled and said .

"I need to pee and you wouldn't budge so I decide to scream"

"Well thanks for giving me a heart attack babe"

"No problem baby" I said wink a sexy wink

Damien comes to me and starts kissing me. I was so in the moment that I forgot to pee. I pulled away and ran to the restroom.

"Babe the fun isn't over yet"

"I know baby but i really had to pee ok"

"Ok pumpkin ill be waiting"

This boy really drives me crazy but I love him. After I brushed my teeth and washed my face I went back to the room.

Only to see Damien laying down with his eyes close and me drooling over his sexy body. The things I wished to do to him when we complete the matin process.

"Babe" well that breaks my train of thought and Damien smirks

"Babe take a picture is last longer"

"Oh shut up"

"Oh by the way, I can't wait to complete the mating process because I can't wait to do things to your body too" he says while smirking. I got real embarrassed since he read my thoughts. My face turn crimson red and I smiled and look at the floor.

I sense Damien come near me and grabs my chin and pulls my face to his lips. Our lips starts to move in sync and the kiss deepens. He moves us to the bed without breaking the kiss. We both pull apart for air but he soon starts trailing kisses to my neck. He starts kissing and sucking the mark he gave me and it was so hard not to moan. I let out a moan and he starts trailing kisses up my jaw again and soon his lips smash into mine. He licks my bottom lip for entrance and I let him. He starts moving his hands up to my chest and he starts to massage my breast and causes me to moan. He removes my shirt and and starts removing my bra. Damien's starts to suck my breast one by one which cause me to moan and start getting aroused.

"Pumpkin"

"Hmm" I told him and holding In moans

"I can smell your arousal, I want to mate you already"

I let out a moan which causes Damien to smirk and say "that definitively a yes too". We got interrupted my a knock on the door which caused Damien to groan.

"Who is it and do you want"

"Damien it's me Candace and breakfast is ready"

"Ok Candace will be there in a bit"

"Kay Kay"

I told Damien that I was going to take a shower and he said ok. He wanted to shower with me but I didn't let him which caused him to pout and I started to laugh. I strip Down and turn on the water to hot. i got in and washed my hair nad body. i get out and towel dry my hair and brush it , and put on a sexy lace matching bra and panties. i put on a v neck shirt and sweatpants and put on makeup which consist of eyeliner and lipstick or lip gloss. i get out and wait for damien to shower and get out. in the meantime im on my phone and text lexi and check every social network. when he gets out we walk hand in hand down to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

***************************************************************************************************************

ok so i wanted to update for yall and sorry if its short but at least i updated :)

coment

vote

follow

-Galy