Chapter 8

Mackenzie POV

************************************************************************

When we took the rogues to the pack doctor I couldn't but feel sorry for them. Like what kind of man does that to his own flesh and blood. When the doctor checked them over, he said that they have nothing wrong excepted just bruises and cuts and that would heel in 3 to 4 days tops.

I started talking to the rogues getting to know them since they would be joining the pack since the older sister Alexandra is mates with Daniel.

Alexandra and Shelby are twins but you could tell them apart because Alex has green eyes and Shelby has blue eyes. Then CindyAnn, Olivia,Jeanette and Bryce are quadruplets but Jeanette and Bryce look alike and Olivia and CindyAnn don't look alike. That means they are 2 pairs of identical twins and 1 pair of fraternal twins. They are really funny and sweet and caring people.

When we went pack to the pack house, we showed the 'Jones pack' to their rooms. Alex slept in Daniels room which was cute because he really like his mate well she really is pretty. Damien and I walked to our room. He cared me bridal style and put me down gently on the bed and laying down next to me. I snuggled closer to his chest.

"Babe"

"Yes Damien"

" I love you so much... I won't let anyone hurt you"

"I know and I love you too"

He kissed me deepening the kiss. It was a hungrily and passionate at the same time. I don't know how my life would be if I didn't find him. We both pulled apart from the kiss and started panting, then he started kissing and nipping at his mark. He made me moan and I started to get really wet. Damien ripped of my shirt and pants, then unclipped my bra. He started sucking and pinching my nipples. I started arching my back because I couldn't take it anymore. Damien pulled off my panties and slide in 2 fingers in.

It hurt since Im a virgin but pleasure soon kicked in. He starts rubbing my clit and I moaned loud. Damien's slide down his pants and boxers and inserted himself inside me. It only hurt a bit but the pleasure was unbelievable. I could feel my walls tightening around his shaft as we both reached our climax. Damien fell on me panting and breathing really hard trying to control his breathing again.

"Pumpkin, that was amazing" I told Damien

"I know baby and there's more too come" he told me while having a smirk

I blushed and hid my face in his chest.

"Sweetheart I love how I make you blush"

When he said that I blushed even more causing him to chuckle and me slapping his chest causing him to laugh hard.

"Ohh hush lets shower together now" I told him

He carried me bridal style to the shower and turn the water on. We waited till it was hot and got in. He washed my body and I washed his. Then he started to wash my hair, giving me a massage. Soon we rinsed each other off and put on our pjs. He wore boxers only and I wore one of his long shirt that reached me a bit above my knees. He carried me and put me gently on the bed and snuggled together. Soon I fell asleep with a smile on face because I have the most wonderful mate ever.

**********************************************************************************************************

Hey guys they finally completed the mating process and sorry if the sex scene wasn't what you expected. It was kinda awkward writing that part plus I didn't know how to explain it and sorry if it sucked. And sorry if its a short chapter too. Hopefully ill update in 2 days

Comment

Vote

Follow

-Galy