Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Damien POV

I wake up with water being splashed on top of me. I wake up as fast as I can and I'm in attack mode and I just stare and my future beta and best friend Daniel and third in command Joseph laughing at me. I give them a death glare and start running for their life before I catch up with Daniel and start pounding him on the sides and we started playing wrestling till we both grew tired.
I go to the kitchen, where I find my mother, the Luna of my pack.

"Good morning mother"

"Good morning sweetie!! And why are you all wet"

"Lets just say that the guys thought it was funny to wake me up by splashing cold water on me" giving the guys a glare.

"Aww my poor baby but that is funny"

"Mom!!!"

"Sorry sweetie but its funny seeing you mad"

I give my mother a pouty face and she just laughs

"Go take a shower and breakfast is almost done in about 10 min"

I rush to my room to take a shower. I get dress and put on a black v neck that shows my eight pack and pecks,blue jeans that hung at my waist and hug my legs outlining my muscles. Not to seem conceited but damn!! I look sexy. I look at myself one more time and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Mom this smells delicious"

"Thanks honey now eat so you can go to school early"

I told my bestfriends Daniel and Joseph that I'm leaving to school. I exit the pack house and go to my car and leave and the guys follow me.

"Hey Damien" my wolf Ryder called me.

"Yes Ryder"

"I have this feeling that something good is gonna happen"

"Well maybe we might find our mate"

"Mate mate mate... I want our mate already"

"Me too Ryder, me too"

I arrive at school and go to the office to get my schedule. I walk around to look for Daniel and Joseph.

"Hey babe, you wanna have fun"

Janis the slut of the pack comes and starts touching my arm. She usually flirts with me and we "get some action done" all the time. I take Janis to the janitors closet and start making out until the deed is done. I walk away and look for my friends. I finally spot them and compare our schedules. Thankfully we have all our classes together.

1st: physics-mr Jackson 501
2nd:math-mr longoria 303
3rd:English-ms flint 509
4th: history-mr Byrd 305
Lunch
5th: gym-coach medina
6th: guitar-mr Lopez 808
7th: free period

We start walking to 1st period, when I was going to sit down I smelled the most wonderful smell ever. It smelled like pine, vanilla with strawberries. When this girl walks in and we made eye contact, her electric blue eyes staring into my emerald green ones. My wolf Ryder howls saying "mate mate mate, we finally found her Damien". Then it hit me, my beautiful mate is my third in command Joseph younger sister Mackenzie. I can't believe it's her.. I always hoped it was her because she is beautiful. She has curves in the right places, nice ass,pretty blue eyes and long dirty blond long hair. I could tell that she found out it was me. You could she happiness, joy, shock in her eyes. We have been staring at each other when she realizes everyone is staring and comes sits next to me since its the only sit left. I'm surprise she has this class with me but she is pretty smart so she skipped a grade. I couldn't believe Mackenzie is my mate. I just kept staring at the side of her face and she knew I was staring at her. She turns around to see me and I give her a sexy smirk.

*so what do you guys think so far!!*
Comment✌
Vote👍