Chapter 20

Mackenzie POV
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
I'm finally 4 months pregnant and today is my baby shower. By next week the pups should be here. I can't wait to see my beautiful angels but I know it's going to be a lot of work but I'll love it.

Lexi, Joseph,daniel, Alex and her siblings helped decorate a the hall where we always have pack meeting to celebrate the shower for me. By the time everyone finished decoration the room looked so pretty. Streamers and balloons and blue and pink covered the room.

Damien and I went to shower together. He got out quick but I took my time since I decided to shave my legs. After I showered I put on my lacy black bra with a thong. I put on a flowy white with red,yellow flowers sundress with white sandals. I curled my hair with beach curls and did my makeup. I put a bit of pink chiffon perfume by bath and body works.

When I left the restroom I entered my empty room before the started to do the bed and pick up a bit. Damien walked in and warped his arms around my waist and spinned me around and crashed his lips with mine. Before Damien could deepend the kiss I pulled away and he made a pouty face.

"We should head downstairs, guests should be arriving any minute now" I said with a smile. He groaned and followed me downstairs.

"Babe by the way you look beautiful and your belly looks so cute with that dress" he said with a smirk and ogling me. I blushed crimson red and replied "you don't look so bad either" he smiled at me.

I was greeting by Lexi, Alex, Shelby,cindyAnn, Jeanette,and Olivia.

"Omg you looks gorgeous and omg your so huge" Lexi said while the rest agreed with her.

"Let's get this party started cuz my feet are eventually gonna start hurting" we all laughed and went to the hall. I was greeted by the guests. We gave dinner which was steak with a baked potato with rice and bread.

After dinner, we played games and open the presents everyone got the twins. I pretty much got bunch of diapers, baby wipes and baby food and bottles. After we cut the cake I said goodbye to everyone since the baby shower had finished. Lexi, Joseph, Daniel, Alex came and sat down with me in the living room. My boy ached and I was so tired I just wanted to sleep. I said goodnight to everyone making my way up to Damien and I's bedroom. Since Damien was cleaning a bit around the hall since he was tired but wanted to help clean even though he's gonna clean up tomorrow. While going up the stairs I felt water gush down my legs as if I peed myself. I was standing there shocked that my water broke and that twins want to come our I want hit with a strong pain down there in my area. I muffled a yelp from the pain and mind link everyone to me. Less that 2 second everyone was by my side.

"What happen are you ok sweetheart" Damien asked with a concerned tone.

"Uh huh I think my water broke... AWWWWW!!!!!"

"Babe hold on ill take you to Rob just hold on"

I was starting to feel lots if pressure in my lady area. The pain kept getting worse and it hurt A lot. On the way to Rob everything went blurred. I didn't even feel when Damien laid me down of the bed because my pain was so bad I didn't pay attention.

Val and Rob quickly checked me and said that I was 9 cm dialated.

"Ok Mack when you get the next contraction I need you to push ok"

I nodded and then it hit me hard. That contraction hurt so bad. I pushed when I suddenly heard a baby cry and Rob said "its a boy and Damien do you want to cut the umbilical cord". Damien nodded and cut it. 3 min later I gave birth to my daughter. I had finally given birth to my pups. I was suddenly tired and fell asleep. I was woke up by two baby cries. I panicked but say Damien carrying our kids made a smile of my face

"Hey babe glad you woke up from your nap and do you want to meet our children" I nodded and he gave me our son."by the way babe I signed all the paper work and stuff and the certificates and the name certificates for the twins. I smiled and he bend down to kiss me. He was handing me our son when he said " Bentley this is your mommy, she very beautiful" I smiled at what Damien said and I carried Bentley. He was the exact spitting image of Damien but had my electric blue eyes instead of Damien's emerald green eyes. I kissed our son Bentley Emmett and he handed me our daughter. She was the exact spitting image of me but had Damien's 'emerald green eyes instead of my blue ones. I kissed our daughter Aubree Marie and looked both at my twins and smiled because they made me the happiest person and I cried tears of joy. Damien smiled and kissed me passionately.

We sat there looking at our beautiful
creations when a knock interrupted us. Both my parents and his entered our room and gushed over the twins. They kept babbling about how great it feels to be grandparents and blah blah blah.

After they left and got visited by our friends I grew tired and decided to sleep. Damien crawled next me on the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms. I could wait to go home tomorrow and be ready to be a mommy.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hey everyone the twins were finally born!!!! Sterling babies :)

Comment
Vote
Follow
-Galy❤️✌️