Chapter 9

Mackenzie POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to having a light shine on my face. I groaned and open my eyes slowly adjusting to the light shinning from the window meaning its morning. I felt a strong hand arm around my waist. I smile like a fool looking at Damien sleeping peacefully. How lucky am i for having a mate like him. I can feel my cheeks red with heat from blushing from the Events that happen last night. I couldn't believe I was finally completely mated my with my sexy alpha mate. My thoughts were interrupted from the voice from my handsome mate.

"Good morning beautiful"

Good morning to you too babe" I told him, smashing my lips to his. I hugged him and pecked his lips one more time before I left to the bathroom. I used the restroom and washed my hands and face. Then I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower.

I put on a pair of purple lacy bra and panties. I wore a purple v neck shirt and dark blue capris with some purple converse. I don't know but I have an obsession with converse. I blowed dried and brushed my hair. All I had to put on was mousse because my hair is already super curly. I wasn't in the mood to straight it. I put on a bit of mascara and lip gloss. I walk out of the room to find it empty.

Then I smelled something delicious downstairs. I walked down the stairs and followed the smell which lead me to the kitchen. I found my mate in the kitchen making breakfast. He was dressed in sweatpants that hugged at his waist and was wearing a muscle shirt. His back muscles were flexing each time he stirred the food. Gahh Im must be drooling over his sexy body. I can't wait to do things to him body again. My thoughts were interrupted my my mate

"See something you like sweetheart" he said in a cocky tone with a smirk

"Aren't you cocky much but I've seen way better" i said smiling at him

"Is that right because last I remember I was the one making you moan in pleasure and scream my name so I'm the best you've seen so far"

I blushed and slapped him in the chest playfully and kissed him. He made scrambled eggs with pancakes and bacon and sausages. After we finish eating breakfast I washed our dishes and wanted to do something fun.

"Babe I'm bored lets go do something fun please" I playfully whined

"Ok babe but where do you want to go on this beautiful Sunday morning"

"Hmmm can we go to the mall and then can we go eat" I told him smiling

"Sure whatever you like babe" he said kissing me softly

"Hey lets take the guys and Alex and her siblings"

"Sure just let them know and ill go change ok"

"Ok" and gave him a quick peck before he went upstairs.

I mind link Lexi, my Bro,and Daniel that we were going to the mall and then eat. I also told Daniel to tell Alex and her siblings. 20 min later the everyone came downstairs while Damien and I were watching tv waiting for everyone.

We drove in two separate cars since we all didn't fit in my escalade. Damien and I, Lexi and Joseph Jeanette,Bryce, CindyAnn and Olivia went in my car and Daniel and Alex and Shelby went in Daniels blue mustang . We invited Lexi Bri Jonathan but he couldn't go cuz he was busy. When we arrived at the mall we went to every store like forever 21, Aeropostale, American eagle, Abercrombie and Fitch, papaya and etc. we bought some clothes for Alex and her sibling since the didn't have anything with them. After the mall we arrived at a small pizzeria. We all ate our pepperoni and cheese, ham and pineapple and all meat lover pizzas.

After we are and headed home we decide to call it a night but before we did we decide to watch movies for the rest of the night since school was the next day.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\|||\\\\\\\\||||\|||||||\|

Ok you guys I updated and its kinda of a longer chapter than the ones before

Comment
Vote
Follow
-Galy❤✌