Timeline of Major Events

(this part is just to catch you up on everything that has happened in the past)

Maya's POV

I'm sixteen now. Riley is still my best friend, and she always will be. I haven't seen Josh since he went to college. He finally started liking me back, and now he's gone. Auggie is in fourth grade, still married to Ava. Well, here's one way to put it. Here's a timeline of the major events in my life.

BIRTH-

Age 5- first day of school

Age 6- Parents started fighting

Age 7- met Riley, Dad left, Auggie was born.

Age 8- Met Josh, Riley's uncle.

Age 9- started to like Josh, Auggie ripped Beary's face off.

Age 12- first day of middle school with my best friend's father as my teacher. (Yikes)

Age 13- Saw Josh again and began to chase him

Age 14-last day of middle school, first day of highschool, field trip, Josh and I said 'someday'.

Age 15- Shawn and my mom got married. Riley lost her teddy bear, I saw Josh again. Josh left to go to college.

Right now, writing this timeline, wondering why Josh hasn't bothered to text me, call me, or stop by Riley's house. He should know I'm always there.

He told me he cares about me. He told me he 'never wanted me not to be in his life'.

If he wasn't lying, then why hasn't he shown me that he cares.

But, I'm in it for the long game, and I ain't giving up so easy.

Tomorrow, I'm going to go to the Matthews' house and staying there for a week. All day and night.

I'm staying at my home with Mom because I want to be with her before I leave.

I'm packing seven shirts, 3 pairs of shorts, 4 pairs of pants, seven sets of pajamas, and socks and all that crap.

This is the first time I've ever stayed at Riley's for a week day and night. I've slept over, but never for seven consecutive days. School started a month and a half ago and so far I've been getting B's in English, C's in history, A's in art, as for math, I get C minuses. Not bad. For me. I used to be a D average student, but ever since I realized Shawn wasn't going to leave, I've been more chill and less worried. I guess that helps your grades.

Well, it's 11pm, and I'm done packing, so I should get some sleep. Tomorrow, I'm gonna be with Riley, and Riley will always have time for me.

I lied down, closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

 (Please keep reading)

This will include angst, fluff, soft and sweet moments, action moments, non-consensual contact, sexual tension, and lots of cliff-hangers. Please enjoy!

Hey guys! I'm writing this note about a month after completing this book. I'm making a sequel to this book, and if that one works out, I have 2 more sequels to this book, not including the one I'm writing now. My first readers were faithful and finished this, then said they wanted a sequel, so I wrote one!! If that one is a hit and gets at least 200 votes, I'll publish another sequel. I'm just insane like that XD

Quick note: When the title changes and "Editing" is added, it means I'm adding in and taking out parts, so this isn't the original copy of the book.