Hanging Out Pt. 2

*Do not read if this makes you uncomfortable. It certainly made ME uncomfortable*

Topic of chapter requested by Joshayalover05

Josh's POV

 I picked Maya up off of the couch, laid her on my bed, and kissed her. (A/N It was soo awkward writing this!) I took my shirt off. When I looked back at Maya, she had uncertainty in her eyes and fear in her face.

"You okay, Papaya?" I caressed her cheek. "Second thoughts?"

She shook her head. "I didn't even really get a first  thought. You swept me up so fast I didn't even have time to think."

"Sorry 'bout that. I guess I just got caught up in the moment." I blushed.

"It's fine, I mean, there's a part of me that wants to, but another part of me is telling me not to make this mistake." she looked away from me.

Mistake. This is a MISTAKE? That's all this is to her?! Wow.

I let out an irritated sigh and sat back on my heels.

"Why didn't you try to stop me?" I realized I was raising my voice at her as soon as I finished speaking.

"I...I don't know." her lip quivered.

I just wish she would've stopped me before we got this far!

"Maya, if I'm doing something you aren't comfortable with, you need to tell me!" I said sternly.

"Sorry." She sniffled. A wave of guilt washed over me. Why did I yell?

"Aw, Maya, I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just kinda irritated you didn't tell me sooner." I said softly.

"Okay." she gulped.

I've never yelled at her before. I probably scared her. Maya's changed. She's so skittish now! I wonder if I had anything to do with it...

She was shaking, I'm not sure if it was fear, or the fact that she didn't have a shirt on.

"Here, put this on. You look cold." I handed her my shirt.

She put it on and shrunk into the corner of the bed.

"Are you trying to hide?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, I'm... Uh, cold." she stuttered.

"Yeah, right. Is this because I yelled at you? Maya, I didn't mean to.
I care about you a lot and if I do something you aren't ready for or don't want to do, I want you to tell me. Okay?" I basically just poured my heart out, put it in a cup, and handed it to her. I think I'm no longer considered a man.

But she's worth it.

She came out of her shell a bit. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, come here!" I laughed and picked her up and set her on my lap.

"It's only 4:43. When do they get back?" Maya asked, referring to our crazy families.

"7. So, what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Uh, let's watch TV, have dinner, and do other random fun stuff." she giggled.

"Sounds great. Let's go do that."

We flopped down on the couch we were just on.

"Now what should we watch?" I asked.

A/N That was the weirdest chapter I've ever written.

Tell me what you think in the comments.

I have to go wash my hands after writing this.

Okay, I've taken out some of the 'gross' parts.

Oh, and what are your favorite movies? I need to decide what Maya and Josh will watch.