YAS IT'Z I'm never writing that title again. Part 3.

6pm; Matthew's apartment; Shawn's POV

"Dinnertime!" Topanga yelled from the kitchen. "Mashed potatoes, gravy, steak and salad."

We all ran as fast as we could to the kitchen and planted our butts on the seats. We grabbed plates and slapped some food on them.

I noticed Josh and Maya sitting next to each other, so I sat in between them and laughed evilly.

We stuffed our faces with the food Topanga made, all while talking.

"So, Josh. Do you have a lady friend?" I asked. He gulped and laughed nervously.

"Why so nervous, Josh? You hiding something?!" I interrogated him.

"Psh. No way." he stared at me with his best poker face.

"Hmm. Are you sure about that?"

"Shawn, stop it." Maya said.

"No!" I laughed. "I'm just curious!"

"You seem more nosy than curious." Josh muttered.

"I have the right to know!" I raised my voice.

"How? How do you have the right? You aren't related to him! How do you have the right to know who the heck he's with?!" Maya raised her voice, too.

"Because I think it's you!" I finally snapped. "I wanted him to admit it!"

"Why?" Josh asked.

"To see if you're as honest as you used to be." I replied.

"I haven't lost my honesty, I just care about Maya so much, and I figured you wouldn't let her be with someone who's 3 years older than her!" he explained. I stood up to my full height.

"Well, I wouldn't have, but now she's with someone who's not only older, but also a liar!" I crossed my arms. "And you, too? Maya, I thought you'd always be honest with me!"

Josh stood up, too. "She did that to protect me because everyone thinks you're gonna kill me!" Josh stated.

"Maybe I should! If you don't leave Maya alone, I'll be coming after you!"

"Shawn! Leave him alone! It's MY fault!! I pushed him too far! I obsessed over him for 3 years!" Maya grabbed my arm.

"No! Maya, it's my fault. I dragged you into this mess, and I wanna get you out." said Josh. I'm a LITTLE convinced that he likes her, but still! It could just be fake.

"I'm sorry this happened Josh." Maya hugged Josh, who put his arms around her.

"Maya! You need to find someone YOUR AGE. When Josh goes back to college, you won't know if he cheats on you, you don't know if he'll decide it won't work out with him in college and you in highschool. If you find someone your age, you won't have to worry about that! Like that Andrew kid. The one who you babysat with. He seems nice!" I said.

"Oh really? he tricked me into helping him babysit, brought me into his bedroom, and kissed me. Josh showed up at the perfect time, and gave me an excuse to get outta there." I countered.

"He did WHAT?!" I demanded. What kinda dirt bag does that? No matter. Not right now.

"That's not important right now." I waved that thought away like a fly. "You're coming home with me, Maya. And Josh is going to stay the hell away from you!" I had to laugh to keep from crying. I hate seeing Maya like this. She likes Josh, but he's no good for her.

"Why are you laughing?" Josh asked me. "Is tormenting Maya and me funny in some demented way? I love Maya so much it hurts. I won't cheat on Maya because I can't. I love her too much. If you don't see that, you're blind. We lied so we could stay together!" Josh's voice cracked as he spoke.

"You lied because you're too immature to come out and tell me in the first place!" I opposed.

"No, if we were  immature, we would've eloped by now." Josh corrected me.

Josh's POV

I can't believe this is happening. I finally have the love of my life and Shawn is trying to keep her away from me. I held on to Maya, who was tearing up, not only from sadness, but also fear and frustration. I, however, was trying to stay strong. Not only to show Shawn I'm not afraid, but also for Maya.

I lifted Maya's chin up. "Hey, Papaya, it'll be alright." I cooed.

She nodded as a tear rolled down her rosy cheek. I felt so guilty. I have to be responsible for my actions and for her.

Katy finally stepped up. "Shawn, their relationship is completely harmless! It's obvious they love each other. Try to calm down, honey." 

Shawn's frown softened as he looked at Katy. "I'm trying not to freak out too much! I can't, Katy, I don't want Maya to get hurt."

Katy rescued us. Shawn calmed down after a bit and we sat down.

I pulled Maya onto my lap and rested my chin on the top of her head.

"So, what do you think, Shawn?" Katy asked.

"I'm not okay with it, but at the same time, I don't really see much harm..." Shawn trailed off.

"I'm not gonna hurt- Muffmuff" I started to speak, but Maya put a hand over my mouth. Thank the good Lord she did. I would've started another battle.

"Okay. A week. If Josh and Maya are perfectly okay for a week, they can be together. But, Josh, don't think I won't give you dirty looks from time to time, or constantly spy on you, because I will." Shawn joked. "It's my job." He smiled at Maya, who smiled back.

"We're okay?" I asked.

"We're okay." Shawn confirmed. "For now."

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNNNN