Andrew What the Heck?

Maya's POV

I woke up on Josh's lap.

I lifted my head off of his right knee.

"Hey beautiful." Said Josh.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Halfway through the second movie, 'Don't Breathe'. You went out like a light! You're so cute when you're sleeping-" Josh got cut off.

*DING-DONG* (DOORBELL RINGS)

"I'll get it!" I said and got up to get the door.

I opened the door.  It was Andrew.

"Andrew? What are you doing here??" I cried.

Andrew flipped his shaggy hair out of his face with two of his fingers.

"Hey. I wanted to talk to you." Said Andrew.

"About what?" I asked.

"I like you. I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to try being together again."

"Actually I-" he cut me off.

"You like me too, huh." he said while giving me a devilish grin.

I saw Josh out of the corner of my eye. He was frowning at Andrew and making fists. He was clenching his knuckles so hard they were turning white.

Even though he looked mad, I could also sense some worry and nervousness. He thinks I like Andrew!

"Come here, cutie." Andrew attempted to flirt with me.

And with that, he walked right in, grabbed my waist and kissed me.

Well. That escalated quickly...

"WHOA! WHAT THE HELL?!" Josh yelled and stood up quickly and walked over to us.

"ANDREW! GET OFF OF ME!!" I screamed.

"Get outta here, you -" Josh growled.

Josh walked right over to Andrew and shoved him out the door.

"I hate him. I never want you to see him again. I'm not sure what he'll do when you don't have me around." said Josh.

I sighed heavily. I can't believe I fell for that idiot's tricks. Why can't Andrew just keep to himself?! "Sorry about that. He kinda lost it." I walked over to Josh.

Josh brushed my hand with his. "I love you." said Josh. Ohh boy.

"I love you, too" I smiled at Josh. He smiled back at me and  pulled me closer  to himself. (So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your Rover that I know you can't afford, bite that tattoo on your shoulder)

"Come here you." Josh said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I put my hands on his chest and he bent down and started kissing me.

And then Cory walked in... Ohhhhh flimbracketnutters.

A/N Holaa!!! Did any of you catch my little hint? I referenced the song 'Closer' by the Chainsmokers!!