Going to Maya's

Shawn's POV.

"Cory and I had a talk, and we decided that you all are coming to my house for the night!" I announced.

Everybody cheered. Riley hugged Maya and Josh swung Auggie around.

"Not unless I decide you can go because I rule and Run your lives." Topanga added.

 Everyone stopped and whined all at once.

"I'm messing with you all, you guys can go. I'm just coming to talk to Katy." She snickered.

We headed over to the house. Riley walked with Auggie, Topanga led the way, Cory and I walked together, and of course, Josh and Maya walked with each other. Bleh.

Katy welcomed everyone once we arrived. She and Topanga immediately started chatting.

We played a few board games and Topanga sent everyone to bed, including me, Cory, and Katy.

IN THE MORNING...

Katy hopped out of bed to head to work. Apparently, she works Saturdays. Kinda sad...

Family room; couch; Maya's POV

I got up when my mom got up. She left, and I was alone on the couch.

I heard someone walk into the room. Josh.

"Hey, Babe." He smiled at me and sat next to me on the couch.

"Hola." I said dryly.

"Hmm... Since you aren't talking much..." I saw where he was going. I knew what was coming.

I noticed him staring at my lips. This confirmed my hypothesis.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes jokingly.

He started kissing me. First it was gentle, then it grew deeper and more passionate.

He wrapped an arm around my waist, the kiss growing deeper with every second. I put my arm around his neck. He lifted my chin up and kept it there with his thumb and forefinger. He ran his finger down to my shoulder, then rested it on my back. He playfully nipped my lower lip and brushed some of my hair out of the way.

Someone cleared their throat from in behind Josh. We stopped mid-kiss.

"Hey, Josh, could you kindly suck your tongue back out of Maya's throat and join us for breakfast?" Cory asked with a sarcastic drawl.

"Us?" I whispered to Josh.

We slowly looked at the kitchen table. There sat Topanga, Auggie, Riley, and Shawn, who was glaring at Josh. Cory was an arm's length away.

"Oops!" Josh laughed nervously.

Anything for YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara