Chapter One: Gabriel

A/N: Welcome to the 5th book. This is part of a series. PLEASE READ SEX ED FIRST. This story is about Pete, who has a multiple personality disorder. This is just to say that what I write is purely fake, I do not know all the specifics of a multiple personality disorder, I'm sorry if I get something wrong. I'm not going for specifics, this is just how I want to write it. So, please do not bash me if something is not right. This is just a story, I hope you enjoy it!

Yawning for the third time, I waved goodbye to Cleo and everyone else who was celebrating Wes and Noah. They really were a wonderful couple; it was nice seeing them celebrate their love. My eyes wandered over to my mother, who was still talking to that Michael guy. Why was she being so chumy with him anyway? I've never seen her be like this with someone before. I felt bad saying it, but it made me almost jealous in a way. It had been only the two of us for so long, we didn't need anyone else.

Walking over to them, I stood by her for awhile until I realized she didn't see me. "Mom?" I asked while she finally looked over, her cheeks flushed.

"Oh honey perfect! I want you to meet Michael Edwards, he's Cleo's neighbor."

My eyes wandered over to this Michael person, who was smiling at me. He had thick brown hair that was starting to gray, paired with brown eyes. "It's nice to meet you Gabriel; your mother has told me wonderful things about you."

I was about to simply blow him off when I saw just how happy my mother seemed to be. "Nice to meet you too," I said. "Mom, I'm going to go home with Pete. I'm just a little tired."

"Okay honey, I'll be home later. I need to make sure everything here is taken care of."

"Okay," I said before she kissed my cheek. Giving Michael a small nod, I walked back over to the entrance, where Pete was still standing. When I walked closer to him his dark eyes turned towards me, making goosebumps form on my arms. "Hey, ready to go?"

He silently nodded while walking next to me, absolutely towering over my body. Once we made it to my car I slowly drove home, not being able to get Michael out of my head. When we finally got home, I started turning on lights before looking back at Pete. "You looked really nice today by the way."

He gave a small smile before walking past me and into his room. Sighing, I ran my hands through my long hair before walking into my room. After changing into something more casual, I wandered into the bathroom and stopped short. Pete was leaning against the counter, his shirt slowly falling off of his body. My eyes then wandered down to his ass, instantly making me feel bad. When I looked back up, he was staring at me in the mirror. Before I could say anything his eyes turned dark as he said, "Take a picture, it'll last longer you pervert."

Even though I knew Reno came out occasionally, it always took me by surprise. I felt bad when I even thought that, because it wasn't like Pete chose this life. "I'm sorry," I said as I wrapped my arms around myself. "I was looking for Pete. Why are you here Reno?"

Reno simply rolled his eyes as he let his hair fall down around his neck. "Don't act like you're not happy to see me," he said while turning around and crossing his arms over his chest.

"You weren't here all night; you weren't who I was dancing with on the dance floor."

"Well tough shit," Reno said as he walked closer to me, staring down at me. "You think everyone wanted to go to that lame ass wedding? And actually I was there, Pete needed a break. Then I saw Cameron, that stupid prick."

Before I had the chance to say anything, Reno suddenly walked forward and pushed me hard. My body flew backwards, losing my balance on the tub and falling in. "Ow," I said while holding onto my head.

When my vision became less blurry I looked up to see the sad eyes of Pete. "I'm so sorry," he said while helping me out of the tub. My head was throbbing like hell, as well as my back. "Please don't hate me."

I felt my heart literally break in my chest, I could never hate him. "I don't hate you Pete," I wheezed as I tried to catch my breath on the floor.

"I... I don't know why Reno showed up. I'm sorry he hurt you; I wish he wasn't so violent." I then watched as he quickly ran over to the sink to grab a wash cloth. He got it wet before kneeling down next to me and holding it onto my aching head. I didn't want to tell him that that wasn't really helping, that aspirin would be better.

Instead I looked up into his brown eyes, my eyes failing at not looking at his chest. I felt horrible, I shouldn't be crushing on Pete, I should be helping him. My eyes looked back up at him again, my breath suddenly becoming heavy when I watched as his eyes turned dark.

"Too bad that will never happen. And too bad that you'll always just be a little bitch."

Now angry, I put my hands on either side of his face. "Stop! Stop coming here when no one wanted you. I want Pete! Pete, come back to me, please."

I was leaning so close to him he suddenly fell backwards onto the floor, taking me along with him. Even though those eyes were turning back into the eyes I knew, I couldn't stop the way my body was reacting to him being under me. I'm a terrible person.

Quickly getting off of him, I nervously ran my fingers through my hair before saying, "I'm sorry."

"I should be the one apologizing," Pete quietly said as he got off the ground. He then walked closer to me before putting his hands into his pockets. "I'll just, I'll just go to bed."

Before he could walk away I wrapped my arms around him. He instantly stopped walking as I rested my head onto his pecs. I then looked up at him, who was already staring down at me. "I want you to know that I never judge you when Reno comes out. I will always be trying to help you; you're the one I want to talk you. You're important to me Pete, you're important to a lot of people."

Pete didn't say anything; he simply nodded before getting out of my arms and walking away. When he was gone I stared at myself in the mirror, wondering what I got myself into.