Chapter Three: Lorenzo/Pete/Lorenzo

A/N: This is the first chapter I'm writing for Reno and Pete, I really hope this makes sense! Again, I'm not totally sure how multiple personalities work, so this is how I think of it in my head. I think this is how I'm going to be writing for these two, I hope this makes sense. There might be chapters where I change between them quite frequently, unless it doesn't flow right. For now, this will be the way I'll be writing for Reno and Pete. Enjoy!

Lorenzo 

It was obvious Gabriel wasn't too keen on Mr. Michael, given the way he kept glaring at him. It was pretty comical actually; Gabriel doesn't seem like the kind of person to dislike someone. Well, besides myself. I couldn't help but smugly smile while continuing to sip my watery lemonade while thinking about the way he hated me. I honestly didn't give one single fuck; he could hate me all he wanted. I knew he liked Pete, probably even had a little crush on him. It doesn't bother me that he seemed to like Pete more, seeing as how that was the usual reaction. Now when I say it doesn't bother me, it doesn't. It doesn't bother me that this strange and quiet person doesn't like me. It doesn't okay?

My eyes wandered back over to Gabriel, who was staring out the window at the house next door. What was so great about that place? I watched as he suddenly got up and walked out of the room. No one else in the room seemed to notice, besides Luna. She was nervously looking at him, which honestly was a little creepy. Why would someone be so interested about someone else? In my opinion it wasn't worth it, it is never worth getting so close to someone. In the end, people will only end up hurting you in the end.

Bored out of my mind, I followed closely behind him while chucking my empty glass onto the floor. "It isn't nice to throw things on someone else's floor." Turning around, I saw Luna looking at me as she bent down to pick up the glass.

"What are you, my mother?" I asked while running my hands through my hair.

She kept looking at me, her freaky green eyes seeming to stare into my soul. "You seem different than you were before."

Flicking her on her forehead I said, "Way to go Sherlock. Now leave me the fuck alone."

With that I walked around her, trying to figure out where Gabriel went. I honestly didn't care about him; I was just bored out of my mind. I might as well do something while I'm stuck in this hell hole. Walking out of the house, I instantly saw his light hair sitting under a tree. Just as I was about to walk up to him, I watched as he suddenly stood up and started walking before he met up with Cleo, who instantly wrapped her arms around him. What was his problem?

"Hey crybaby," I said as his light eyes looked over at me. His eyes were freaky; they were so light it was almost like his eyes were white. I honestly didn't understand how someone's eyes could be so light. Mixed with his light blonde hair, it almost made him look like something from heaven. Not that I think he's beautiful in anyway.

"What Reno," he asked while not looking at me. Instead, he kept looking at the ground.

Walking over to him, I lifted his chin up so I could look into those eyes. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."

That clearly made him upset, seeing as how he instantly pushed my body away. "Don't talk to me like I'm a child."

"You are younger than me, so you basically are. And you're still in high school. You're practically a fetus."

He rolled his eyes as the gentle breeze made his hair blow around his face. "Shut up. Why are you even out here?"

Shrugging my shoulders, I crossed my arms across my chest while saying, "I could ask you the same question. Don't like that mommy dearest is getting cozy with someone new?"