Chapter Eleven: Pete/ Lorenzo/ Gabriel

A/N: Lorenzo and Gabriel's parts are spicy :)

Pete 

Stepping out of the shower, I ran a towel over my body before staring at myself in the mirror. Running a hand through my hair, I smiled while feeling the long length through my fingertips. I enjoyed having my longer hair back, still not really sure why Reno got rid of it in the first place. Grabbing a random ponytail holder, I put my hair up into a bun before wrapping a towel around my waist.

Walking down the hallway, I ended up in the guest bedroom before finding a random pair of clothes. After finally being dressed, I started to turn towards the door before looking over at the roses on the dresser. With a small smile, I walked over to them before slowly running my fingers over the roses. It was a complete surprise when Gabriel surprised me with handmade roses. It was even more surprising to find a beautiful necklace laced around one of the roses. No one had ever gotten me a Valentine's present before, it felt even better knowing it came from Gabriel. It was so cute that he couldn't even wait until Valentine's day to give it to me. Of course it instantly made me feel awful, since I didn't even think to get him something. Not that I don't love him, I'm simply not used to someone showering me with so much love before. He definitely made my life better.

My eyes wandered over to the mirror, smiling when I saw the necklace around my neck. Luckily Gabriel had fallen asleep early last night, so I could run with Francine to the local store. Hopefully he liked it.

Walking out into the kitchen, I smiled while seeing Francine making heart shaped pancakes. When she saw me, she gave me a big smile before coming over and kissing my cheek. "Happy Valentine's day sweetie!"

I laughed while she was then handing me a plate of pancakes. "Thanks Francine, you too."

After placing the plate down onto the table, I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Turning around, I smiled down at Gabriel who was already smiling at me. "Hi," he whispered while kissing my cheek.

"Hi," I whispered back while giving him a hug.

Hearing another set of footsteps, I looked up to see Michael walking into the kitchen. Gabriel looked up too, instantly smirking at his mom. "Have a nice sleepover?"

"Gabriel!" Francine said as her cheeks instantly flushed as Michael laughed. He walked closer to her before wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek.

"It's okay Francine, Gabriel isn't a little boy. He deserves to know when I'm staying here. But to answer your question, yes we did. Luna went to her mother's last night and I happened to take the day off."

"Just happened to huh?"

I smiled while seeing Francine basically hiding in Michael's shoulder, who was also smiling. Grabbing Gabriel's hand, I grabbed the plate of pancakes with my other hand before walking away. Once inside the guest bedroom, I started eating the pancakes while Gabriel shut the door. He started digging into the pancakes as I said, "Can I give you something?"

When he looked up, he was still chewing, making me laugh when his cheeks were full. "A kiss?"

"Maybe when you swallow."

"Not the first time you've said that."

My cheeks instantly turned bright red as I rolled my eyes. He simply laughed before sitting down onto the bed. "Of course you can give me something Pete."

"Since you got me such sweet things last night," I said while grabbing the necklace with my fingers. "I felt really bad that I didn't get you something."