Zendaya?

Hae my name is Zendaya Coleman. I had a very hard life. When I was born my birth parents gave me up for a reason I don't know. I was taken in by my auntie and uncle. 

        When I was 5 years old I was kidnapped by a man. He still have me and I never seen my family again. At first he locked me up in the attic but now I have my own room.

            We move a lot when people start thinking how I'm with him. I never seen any of his family I don't think he have any. He don't rape me and don't let his friends either but they do touch me he just don't know.

           It's almost like he think of me of a daughter he Never had maybe that's why he took me. He don't rape me but he do beat me then and there. I have to cook and clean, go to school and never tell anyone anything.

        I was living in New York Until  one night the neighbors saw him beating me and when he found out they called the police. He went next door and shot them in the head. We packed everything and got on his friend private jet.

     Oh by the way his friends are all rich. His friend Mike give him houses to live every time we move now we are in New Orleans. We just got to our new house.

   It's a normal size house and my room size is perfect but it doesn't matter because i don't have a lot of stuff anyway. The movers are packing everything away while I'm on my bed.

       "You have school tomorrow at HILL highschool. Go to sleep and set your alarm at 5:00am. I want my food in the morning on time and I'll take you to school," the man who took me( James) said with his deep voice.

    "Yes sir."I said while he shut my door.
I did as he said and went to laid down. I started to have a little conversation with God sense I have no one else and then I did my daily prayer. I went to sleep worried about this school and wishing I was with my family which made me cry myself to sleep.

       It's the only way I will be able to fall asleep.

Ok. So this is the first chapter of this book I hope you like it and if you have any request or if you want to be a character then tell me😉😊
Enjoy luv ones😍😘