Im free?

August

I left school after first period. i needed to come up with a plan to free her. No matter how it ended i was going to make sure this James dude was tortured before he went to hell. I didn't tell anyone anything i just told the people who was going to help me to come to the trap house.

Oi forgot to tell y'all, well i'm a senior at Highschool hill. me and my brother Mel own a trap house and we sell drugs. We are the only ones in New Orealons,so we get that cash. We have workers some are for killing others are selling the a product.

Trey,Chris and Tyga all skip school with me and i called up my brother Mel and some of my hit men to the trap house. I walked in and went to the meeting room and sat down at the head of the table while Mel sat at the other end.

"So i called all of you here today because i have a friend who needs my help. You don't need to know what happened to her but you do need to know the plan but first i need to know if everyone ready today."

Everyone looked around and said they were down but i could tell they wanted to know who i was talking about.I already knew Mel knew it was a girl i liked by the way he was grinning and looking dead at me.

"OK good, so the plan is at 2:30 we will all get suite up and drive to the house then at 3:00 i will go in first. There will be a black men he is a body builder tie him up and Tyga,Chris and trey will text me and i will tell you to take him to the trap house and take him to the torture room and you will wait until i come. Don't feed or give him anything. Me and Mel will search the house and if there is no one else then OK. Everyone else will take any money,information, anything expensive with us and go straight back to the trap house and wait. One person will be the look out and text me if needed. This will start at 2:30 today so be here at 2:00 sharp."

Everyone said OK then left to do whatever. I was just going to chill and watch the time fly by.

skips to 2:30

My men suite up and i get my guns just incase. We got in our cars we tried to take less cars as possible. A few minutes later i arrive at zora house and i see like 3 cars there but i waited until 3 to go inside.
Zora

When i got home james friends was there all watching a fotball game. I tried to walk quietly upstairs without bein seen but one of james perv friends saw me. I walked over there to speak and said hae. James went into the kithen so one of them pulled me down on his lap and they others started to feel on me. I didn't say anything because james said the word no doesn't emply in his house.

At 3:00 the door bell ranged and i was about to get up and open it but they hold me down and james went to open it. I heard noises so i turn around and seen Trey. Tyga,and Chris grab James. James friends so busy touching me they didn't noticed.

I started to try to move an run but they wouldn't let me. Then i seen august he was holding a gun at the men that was on me back of his head which made everyone stop. Another guy that sleeked looked like august had a gun to the other guys.

"Go upstairs and stay there until i get you."

I obeyed and went to my room. One minute later and i heard 3 gun shots go off which made me break down in tears. I was in fetus position on my bed with tears down my face. I was so scared out of my mind i didn't know what else to do.

If James friends shot august and his friend i knew i will be dead next. I told august to let it go but i told him everything. I wanted to be free! I already knew that august would help me no matter what so i used it as my advantage. I risked his life to try to save mine. This is all my fault. I should just die.

I heard footsteps walking close to the bed door i was shaking and crying so i was to weak to care. I deserve to die. I just want my pain to away. In comes august. He walk towards me carefully an picked me up. I didn't do anything just let him carry me all the way to his car and i quickly fell asleep with all the tears i just shed. I now realized that i'm finally free but maybe this is way to good to be true.