Graduation

Zendaya
Today is Firday.... Graduation day. When I was James I didn't even think I would be alive to see this day.

The girls help me get ready as the guys did whatever. Everyone decided to drive to the stadium by theirselves so when I was ready I went in my car that August got me.

All the graduates got in line by name. We all was dressed in our gowns. As walk to our seats people was screaming and cheering for their kids.

I wish my family was here but I have no one out there to cheer or to just be proud for me.

We was sitting down for what felt like two hours listening to people give speeches and singing and talking about whatever.

Most people including me was in their phones. I was texting August and the girls the whole time until they started to call people names.

As people walked on stage people cheered.

First it was August. I screamed as long as majority of the people in the stadium. Then it was Chris and majority people screamed for him too.

Next it was Beyonce and ofcourse majority people screamed for her.

Next it was me. I thought it would be quite and I was nervous that I will fall and embraces myself with these heels but I didn't and majority people yelled for me too.

Then it was Rihanna and Ciara and everyone screamed for them as well. Next it was trey and lastly it was tyga.

After everyone got our  papers. The people said some more words then the students standed up and through our hats in the air.

When it was time to go with our family I just started to walk to my car but August stopped me.

"Baby where you going?"
"Home."
"Come in eat dinner with my family."
"I'm not apart of your family."
"You will be one day... Come on ma please."
"Ok what restaurant?"
" maubi"
"Ok I'm going there rn."
"Ight.

August
After I talk to my folks I took off to the restaurant. I know how important today was for Zendaya but I know she was sad that her family wasn't here.

I did her something that wasn't easy but Shawty is really worth it. I just know she will enjoy it.

I go inside the maubi seeing Zendaya talking to my folks. They laughing and talking just having a good time. Zendaya already ordered my food sense I get the same thing everytime we come here.

I want Zendaya to be my wife one day and that day will be a day to remember!

"Zendaya.." A voice came up to the table.

"Um do I know you?" Zendaya said looking confused.

I knew exactly who it was.😏
T:" I'm im your sister... Tatiyana.."
Z:" w-wh-hat!"
T:"look at me.... Please remember.."

Zendaya standed up and Tati came closer with tears in their eyes. They was just staring each other then they started crying in each other arms.

Z"I-i thought i-i would-never s-e you again."
T:"I'm here.. I'm here

They released each other and whiped their faces.

T:" happy graduation!"

Which made everyone laugh!