After Party

Ciara
I rented this place with the help of the school. I decorated it like a prom mixed with club. Instead of punch we have a bar set up. Instead of a school Dj we got the best in New Orleans!

I set up a karaoke just because I also got two music producers to come and see if they like someone.

I put on my party dress which is⬆️.
The Dj is here setting up and prom is over so everyone went home to change to come to the after party.

Now I'm just waiting...
Zendaya
When everything got shut down we all went back to our places and changed in our party clothes to go to the after party.

We all was just going to meet up there and I am so ready to have fun and.... Make sure August have fun as well...

Me and August outfit is ⬆️ we both looking cute!

When me and August got to the after party it was crowded. People was still graduating us on prom queen and king.

The music was blazing through the speakers. I saw people drinking and dancing. Everyone was just so happy and for once I wanted to be part of that.

When all the girls got here we all got a drink and started dancing and talking. Tonight was very fun and I didn't want it to too stop.

Beyonce
Everyone having fun and Ciara did a wonderful job.

The Dj is perfect and we got to have drinks other than punch.

The guys were probably off getting high but later tyga promise me it was him in me.

Everything seem perfect as I swing my hips left in right and I'm happy Zendaya turning up with us. Ciara got on stage and started to speak.

C:" so thank you all for coming to the best after party thrown by myself. Is everyone having a good time?"

The crowd cheered and the guys came to their dates. Tyga came behind me smelling straight like weed.

C: ok so now it's time for the singing contest. The first runner up is my girl Rihanna!"

I cheered along with everyone else as rih got on stage. She started to sing a song she wrote called 'Pon De Replay'.

The crowd was going crazy and of course I was. Rihanna can sing her ass off and the girl is my main bitch.

When she was done Ciara came on stage and said my turn. Everyone cheered again. I can sing and dance as well!

I song a song I wrote a while back called 'Dangerously In Love'. Everyone loved it of course.

Next was Ciara and she song a song she wrote herself called ' Goodies' everyone loved it as well.

We all met each other in middle school. We went to a dance and sing camp in 7th grade and after that we been besties sense then now Zendaya is our bestie too.

Two man come on stage and begin to speak. The look professional which doesn't fit in at a party. One man name was Albert and the other was Chad.

Chad: we are not in highschool which is obvious. We are both two music producers." Which makes everyone cheer.

Albert: Ciara convinced us to come and see all the talent that's at this school and we are happy that we came.

Chad:" Ciara, Rihanna, and Beyonce is all amazing singers and born to be a star. Who agrees?" Which made everyone scream yea!

Albert: "Me and Chad want to sign all three of you." Everyone cheered but I could barely hear them anyway.

It felt like my world just froze and I couldn't move. All that was repeating in my head was we want to sign all three of you.

I'm going to be famous. My dream is coming true and I know I deserve it. When I got off stage people was saying congrats to us. Chad said we will come in firday to sign the contract and we all decided that we wanted to be single artist.

This night ended up being a life changing day so now I was about to get drunk and turn up with Tyga and all my girls until they shut this bitch down.

August

I'm happy for the girls getting signed. They all our talented and have a bright future. I'm already high and Zendaya been drinking but she anit that drunk.

Z:" can we leave and go home?"
A: why? Ma I thought you was having a good time."
Z:" oh I am it's just..." She came closer and touch my member which made me slick hard and also shocked as hell but I wasn't Finna turn her down.
A: Ma you sure? You don't have too for m.." I got cut off.

Z:" I want too. I'm ready and I want you to be my first."

That is all she had to say for me to hurry her in the car and speed to our house. I picked her bridal style and walked her to my bedroom.

We started to make out and undress at the same time. I laid her on the bed then started to kiss her neck then stomach den thigh.

I ripped off her panties and started to eat her out. She was pulling on my curls so that my face would be closer to her pussy which made her moan like crazy.

I replaced my tongue with my finger than two than three while I leave hickies all over her neck.

I took off her bra and sucked on her nipples and played with her breast while she moaned. I pulled down my boxers and slid on a condom.

Good thing I took them!

A:"Are you ready?"
Z:"yes."

I slid in her slowly and slowly going in and out until she got use to it. When she started moaning instead of saying ouch I started to go deeper.

I eventually started going hard and deep striking the hell out of her. She was so fucking tight and wet. It felt like I was losing my v-card.

She came then I did and I pulled out. I took off my condom and threw it in the trash. Zendaya was laying there catching her breath.

A:" are you ok ma?"
Z:" I love you."
A:"I love you too."

I really did love Zendaya and today she gave me her precious gift. I love Zendaya.
I wrapped my arms around her waist kiss her forehead then went off to sleep.

This is a night to remember!