Trap House

August
Me and Zendaya been hanging out more after our date. We haven't had sex though and I'm ok with it for now.

I also found out a lot about her. She had a hard life but I wanna make sure she have a good and happy life with me.

She always wanted to be a actress and a model and I bet she could do it. She was tooken from her real family by James and I felt bad I bet she missed them. I also found out she is still a virgin. I thought James or his friends raped her or something but I guess they never got the chance too.

I got dressed and was about to head out until Zora stopped me. She had on a white tank top with some short ass shorts. I didn't know where lil mama thought she was going.

"Where are you going."
"To my trap house."
"Can... I come?"
"Why you wanna come ma..."
"Can I just go plz?"
"I guess but you have to stay by me at all times...and go change out those lil ass shorts."

Instead of going back upstairs she went straight to the car. That girl got comfortable but she still a nice lil girl.

I drove to the trap house and I got out with Zendaya walking right behind me. As soon as I walked in boys started whistling at Zendaya. I told her ass to go change. I looked back and she just blushed.

I went upstairs and sat on my throne while Zendaya took a seat at the black couch. I called in my main men who are obviously Chris,tyga, and trey. Then I called in beyonce,Ciara, and Rihanna. They all greeted Zendaya.

Zendaya was the only one I fuck with that doesn't work for me.

"Ok,so I called you in today for our meeting. Chris go make sure everyone have all my money. Trey make sure you sell the drugs and turn the money into me. Tyga you will be going with Ciara undercover at this party tomorrow night.The rest of you leave except Ciara and tyga and Zendaya.

They left so I continued to talk.
"Ok so Ciara you will flirt with a man name Cody make sure you wear something that will catch his eye. Your job is to flirt, get him drunk, put this in his drink then leave him in a room with the door locked. Tyga your job is to be her guard and look out. Me and some hit men will be in the van. Tyga you will get infro about Jacob then you will take him to the van.

They said ok and then they left.

Zendaya
I actually just heard a crime! I knew they did illegal things but there my friends and it's the only way they make money.

I just met all of them but it feels like I known them for years and if anything happen to them I will be heart broken.
I looked over to August N he was in his throne smoking weed. Everyone I knew seemed like they smoked or drink. I honestly wanted to try it even one time just to experience something.

"Can you teach me how to smoke."
"Why ma?"
"I just want to do it..."

He got up and sat beside me on the couch and handed me the blunt.

"All you do is ma is inhale then hold it until you feel it hit your chest. Then just breath. Don't swallow and you will just know when it hit your chest."

I followed his directions but ended up coffing but he said that happens sometimes. I hit it a couple more times then he did some then we was passing it back in forth until the blunt was too short for me to hold. I didn't want to burn my finger so I let him have the rest.

Both our eyes was blood shot red and I just felt like I didn't care about anything. All my life all I did was worry but at this intense I didn't and I liked it.

We ended up falling asleep in the couch in the trap house. We was too high I guess and there is no way I was going to let him drive in our state.

When we woke up he checked on every thing then we headed back home. We ate breakfast in the way home then I got in the shower and we headed in the liver room to watch a movie.