Punishment

Zendaya
When I got home to say he was mad was a understatement. He sped home and was grabbing the wheel hard. I knew he was pissed I just didn't know why.

What I did know was that I had a beating coming my way. He rushed in the house as I walked slow.

When I opened the door I went in my room and put my bag down. He called me downstairs and I was mentally preparing my self for the punishment that was coming.

James had his brass knuckles and was standing with with shorts and no shirt on (James ⬆️).

"So who was that nigga staring at you get in my car?"
"Who..." I now knew why I was in trouble.
"No boys in my fucking house stop being a fucking hoe. He only wants you for your body because your ugly asf. Now come over it n get your ass beat sense you wanna be a hoe at this school."

I learned a long time ago to not question or talk back to him when it's a order so I went to him slowly already shaking.

I guess I wasn't walking fast enough so he grabbed me and the first punch went to my left side obvously leaving a bruise.

He kept punching my arm, kick my leg and punched my face as I scream and cry. The house is sound proof so nobody heard anything.

When he was done he told me to clean up then clean up the house and cook dinner that I only had three hours to do it or I'll get something worse.

It took me a minute to stand up but I eventually did and went to take a shower. I put on some comfy clothes then started to clean up the blood that was spilled from my mouth.

When I was done I cleaned the bathrooms,kitchen, dining room basically everything. Then I cooked hamburgers.

When he came home he ate the food and went upstairs while I got some roman noodles. After is are I went upstairs and did my homework and went to sleep.

I already know I had to wake up even earlier because I had to do a full foundation makeup but I'm good at it now.

I started to think about August. I wish he leave me alone. I know he would get along but my life is too complicated. James will either kill him or me but at the end no one wins so there's no point.

I never tried to escape or go back home mainly because where would I go and where is home? Plus he said if I tried to run he will always find me and give me up to one of his friends and get a new girl.

I didn't want another little girl to suffer what I had to go through plus I believe him. He is a bad man but his friends are worst so he is the best I got.

I always wondered why did he take me? Why did he have to ruin my life? But I never asked and mostly won't get a true answer anyways. These thoughts running in my mind as I drift off to sleep.

James
Ok I know I might not be famous but I don't care. You are probably wondering why I took her I'm sure she is too but all will be revealed soon.

I never wanted to be a kidnapper but I had to do I did what I had to do. The beatings are my choice though. I need to cover my tracks but if the little bitch fuck it up I will kill her before I'm put away.

I did grow to love her as my own and a way but the fact that she's not my blood makes it easier for me to beat her when she makes me mad.

She's not allowed to eat what I eat or do what I do like no friends, no dating, no food, because I said so. She shouldn't be able to do what I do because she is worthless.

When I seen that guy staring at her I got super pissed. I don't care who the fuck he is but if he fuck this up I'll kill him too. The little hoe knows the rule and if she disobey I'll beat her for just trying me.

Let me find out something going on between them or anyone else they will both be dead and I take that to the heart.💯