Meeting New People

I woke up with memories of yesterday stuck in my heads. I can still feel his hands all on me and his fingers inside me. His hands all on my body making a tingle feeling everywhere he touched. I never thought I would do anything like that. That was so amazing and I would honestly love to do it again but I will never admit that.

I got up and took a quick shower and got dressed. I went downstairs and found august in the kitchen singing. His voice was so angelic and made my legs shake. I was feeling the same way  I felt yesterday on the couch.

When he turned around and saw me he stood there shocked making me laugh like a crazy person. He was just staring at me and I could tell he wanted to laugh too.

"Ma...you scared the shit out of me."

" I see... I didn't know you could sing."

" Yea....actually I wanted to become a singer but the work I do will never allow me to have enough time to do it."

" What is your job?', as soon as I said that I noticed he got stiffed.

"Um...that's another thing for another day."

''O ok.''

A few minute passed by he broked the silence this time.

''At 4pm we going to a cookout at my mom house....im going to be gone all day and I don't want to leave you here all day plus my family want to meet you as soon as I told them about you.''

''You told them about me..''

'' I only told them that you were  my friend who is staying with me for awhile.. I promise I didn't tell them anything else ma.''

'' I .. believe you.. sense its 2pm I will go get ready.

'' Me too..''

At 4pm

I was dressed in a white tank top with light jean shorts with white Jordan 1s. When I saw august I saw him in dark jeans with a white shirt with white air forces. We went into his black dodger and sped to his mother house.

When we arrived I saw a big house like half of a mansion. August said him and his sblings grew up in this house. We walked in the backyard and I saw a bunch of people. Some were family and friends others was kids and babies.

A lady who kinda looked like august came running up to august hugging him. She soon  noticed me and gave me a big happy smile.

''Hi,you must be Zendaya ,your so beautiful. I'm august mom you can call me Miss.sheila."

''Its nice to meet you Miss.shelia.''

''Well don't be shy and come and meet people,eat,and please enjoy I hope I see you more often.'' I saw her wink at august whiled he smirk.

I met his brother mel and his nieces. Chris,Trey,and Tyga along with Rihanna,Beyonce,and Ciara was already there so I basically stayed with them as I met new people and me of augusts cousins.

I ate they food and desert which all was new to me. They all tasted good I had to bring a plate back with me when I went home. I soon said goodbye before we left and as soon I went inside our house I went straight to bed.

I wonder what we will do tomorrow.