Its offical!

Zendaya
I woke up feeling like cloud 9. August arms was still wrapped around my waist as I heard him snoring in my ears.

When I got up I couldn't feel my legs. I was sore everywhere and it literally took me 5 minutes to get walking with a limp.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face,hands, put my hair in a messy bun and brushed my teeth.

When I was done in the bathroom I went to the kitchen to make breakfeast. All the thoughts of last night flooded in my mind.

I was smiling like a crazy person. I could still fill everywhere he touched and kissed and licked...

But, he isn't even my boyfriend. We went on dates and I do love him but I shouldn't done that with someone who I'm not with.

He said he loved me but wonder if he just said that because I gave him pleasure. The only reason I did anything is because I... I don't know.

Wonder if sense he got what he want then he will kick me out. Wonder if he didn't enjoy it i only laid there.

When i was about to have another negative thought come in my head August arms came around my waist but I pushed him off.

I made his plate and gave it to him without saying anything. I noticed he was smiling a little bit when he noticed I was limping.

A:" Ma?"
No answer
A:" Zendaya?"
Z:" what?"
A:"What's wrong?"
Z:" we don't go out and I just let you take m.."
I was cut off by August.
A:" when I said I loved you I meant it so why should a title matter?"
Z: because it just does. I should of neve.."
I was cut off again.
A:"So u regret it?"
Z:" I just wished we would of waited."
A: "Man you was the one you said you was ready. You said you wanted me to be your first! You said you fucking loved me! So a fucking title shouldn't fucking matter!"
Z:" ok just forget it I'm sorry."

He didn't reply he just ate his food and went in his room. After I was done I cleaned up and went in my room. August left going somewhere I didn't know. The girls showed up a hour later.

C: Hae girl so we wanna know all the deets!"
Z:"deets about what?"
B:"bitch don't do that you know what we talking about... Did you and August have sex?"
Z:" why do you ask that..."
R:" umm maybe because you and August left early!"
Z:"o well we did but..."
B:" but what? You supposed to be excited or something not sad."
Z:" It bothered me that we had sex and were not even together..and I kind of told him that and he got mad and left."
R:"oh well atleast you was honest.... Just give him time."
Z:ok.

C:"Well we Finna hit the mall and wanted to come along."
Z:Ok let me get dressed.

After I got dressed we hit the mall. We shopped a little. Ate than they drop me back home. August was in the kitchen and I just went straight to my room.

A hour later August opened my door.

A:" I'm sorry about yelling at you... Will you be my girlfriend Zendaya steed."
Z:"yes!"

I raned up to him in his arms and we made out and I think you know what happen next..