Now you know

2 weeks sense the last time zone.
August
It's been 2 weeks and she haven't came back to school. Every sense I seen that mark I couldn't get it out of my head.

Whoever did that is gonna get a cap in they ass. I don't think it was her boyfriend mostly because she never mentioned one.

Maybe it was that man I seen with her first day. Nawl it can't be I mean that might was her father and if I was a father I wouldn't abuse my child.

Next time I see her i already know Ima question her still I have all the answers. I dint know why I care so much but I feel lil Shawty even though we just met.
Zendaya
I been faking like I'm sick for 2 weeks now. I kept making myself throw up and I would turn on the heater and be close by it so when he feel my body he will think I have a fever.

I still had to cook and clean and if I didn't I would get beat. I wasn't ready to face August yet but I know that James will realize I'm not really sick and I will be punished for lying.

So I got ready and did what i do every morning and got dropped off. When I got in the building I went straight to my class.

August was already in his seat and when he noticed me he was shocked then relived. I was mentally preparing myself as I walk to my seat.

We had a sub and she just gave us a worksheet then said we can do as we please as she went to get on her phone.

I did the worksheet and got out my journal. I know it's childish of me to still have a journal in the 12th grade but it's the only way I can let out my emotions.

August tapped me and I looked up. He already knew I was nervous but I knew he was going to ask a million questions.

August
"So why were you out for 2 fucking weeks."
" why do you care", she said with a attitude than she apologized.

" what happen? How did you get the bruise the day I dropped you home?"
" I I I can't tel l you.", she said stuttering.

"I promise you can tell me but if you don't I will find out another way."
"Please just leave me alone," she said scared.
"Zendaya...Look I can't let that bruise just go.. I need to know what happened... I don't want you crying ma but I need to know so I can help you."

She looked up with tears falling. It literally broke my heart causing her more pain. But I just needed to know.

"Why.... Why do you care... You don't even know me?"
I don't know why I did this but I kissed her at first she was tensed then relaxed and kissed back!!

When we pulled apart she just looked at me. Until I decided to break the silence.

"That's why I care ma I have feelings for you and I barely know you to me that got to mean something and honestly that was the best kiss ever."

" that was my first kiss..", she said blushing.

"Good so now I know you will always remember me.... Can u please tell me what's going on?"

"Umm... I was adopted by my aunt and uncle and when I was 5 I was kidnapped by a man named James and I been with him ever sense."

"Is he that men that pick you up in the afternoon?"

"Yes... He never raped me but he do abuse me...", she said crying.

"Did you ever try to leave, escape?"

"All his friends are rich which means they have all kind of connections and he said that if I tried he will find me and I'll leave with one of his friends and his friends are really sick pervs."

It took me a minute to register all this information this girl have been through hell her whole life, but not anymore I'll make sure of it.

" ok. I'm going to help you leav.."
"NO!!! He will kill you! When we was in New York the neighbor saw him beating me and when he tried to help James shot him that's why we came here! Just... Please let it b..."

"Fuck no. Ima help you rather you like it or not. You don't deserve a life like that... No one does."

"I won't be able to live with myself if I let you get killed for trying to save me. Stay out of it."

I was about to say something but the bell ranged and she literally flew out the classroom. I didn't know what I was gonna do but I knew I was going to help her whether she liked it or not.