The truth!

Zendaya
So it's been a month Sense the cookout. His family and friends came around to visit then and there. Everyone here have a accent and I'm the only one with a New York accent.

We been still going to school. People keep thinking we go out even though we both explained to them were just friends. Some of his ex's always give me evil looks but don't say nothing in my face.

I haven't seen James sense the day I was freed. I'm so thankful for that but a little sad. Not for him being gone but that I may never be able to see my family ever again.

Me and August became really close nothing sexual just friends. I trust him and is thankful for everything he do for me. I keep a journal with me because I like to let go of everything I'm feeling and thinking but I'm not ready to be so open with a person even August.

August
I really enjoy Zendaya company.i want her to be mines but I know neither one of Isis ready for that. Zendaya is just different and I... I think I love her.

It doesn't matter though so I just keep it p13 between us. I tried to be with someone else but I don't want anyone but her.

Why did I have to fall for someone who I can't have?

She still don't know what I do and I'm afraid when she finds out she won't like me. I'ma tell her though. I mean she does deserve to know who she is living with.

Today I am going to take her out tonight as a date if she accept of course and I'ma tel her everything tonight.

''Hae can I ask you something.'', I say as I come in her room and take a seat on her bed.
" yea sure wassup..."
"I was um... Wondering if you might like to go on a date with me tonight?" Shit I'm nervous asf.
"I will love too where are we going?"
Wait! Did she just say yes that quick. Maybe she do like me.

"It's a surprise but be ready at 5 pm sharp."
"What to wear."
"You honestly look good in anything ma."
She blushed at that and said ok then I left. I started to get everything ready and set up for her then got dressed.

Zora
When August asked me out I was nervous and excited. I never thought he liked me but I guess he do. I never been on a date before but Ima try to stay calm and let everything go with it.

But wonder if the date is horrible and he won't like me no more... Or wonder if I mess up and embarrass him I mean I never been anywhere expensive. If anything goes wrong wonder if he kick me out. Where would I go?

All this thoughts was running in my head until I seen August in a all black suit with us hair twisted up and his lips the way I just like them.

I had on a all red dress and was kinda loose at the top but at the bottom it was tight. I wore golden heels and my hair was flowing down my back.

"Your ready?"
" yes..."
Then we got in the gold and white mustang and drove off to a unknown place. The place was fancy and obviously expensive.

We got out the car and we went into the building. Everyone was dressed in expensive clothes and looked right at home. Me... I knew I didn't belong here.

We took our seats and order sum drinks and started looking at the menu.

"So what do you think of the place."
"It's gorgeous but very expensive."
"I thought you knew by now money isn't a problem for me."

"Why is that... Why are you so rich in your only in high school?"

"Because.... Do you want to know the truth?"
"Yes."
"I'm a drug lord in New Orleans with my brother Mel. Tyga, Chris, and try all work for us. They sell drugs as well. Beyonce,Ciara, and Rihanna go undercover to get information. I also smoke weed as well. I have hit men that's how I saved you.That's everything that's the truth.

" why didn't you tell me before..."
"I didn't know how you will feel but you deserve to know."
"Well thanks for telling me... Finally."
"Now can we enjoy our date."
"Yes. Yes we can."
That's exactly what we did. I do have feelings for August in this is my first date. Finding out the truth was shocking  and I was mad because he never told me before but I don't care. He got to do what he got to do and it's not like I can stop him so I mind as well agree.

I wonder what else is the future for us?