Plan

Ciara on the top⬆️
Ciara
I finally get a point of view! Ok so anyways everybody getting ready for the plan.
Yesterday August and Zendaya was here getting high.

Zendaya is very quite and shy but so gorgeous and nice. To me I think August will marry her one day but ig we have to wait for that to happen.

I was wearing a tight black dress with a line cut out at the top to show my boobs. This outfit always catch people eye.

I was used to going undercover. I mean it is my job but when I graduate from college I want to be a singer. It's funny because Rihanna and beyonce want to be as well.

When everybody got ready me and tyga got in the car and we was otw to act our butts off. When we got there they was checking everybody ids that's why me and tyga or whoever goes undercover have a fake id.

So the music blasting and my favorite song come on so I start twerking. See when you undercover u have to act like a normal by stander so if your at a party have fun.

While I was twerking someone came behind me. I was too turnt to stop so I kept going. When the song ended I looked to see who I just danced with and to my surprise it was that Cody dude.

He offered me a drink and I accepted it. We started flirting and wen he looked away I put that drug in his drink and watched him drink it all in. Tyga was watching but at the same time acting like he wasn't.

Cody start getting whoozy so I helped him get up the stairs and laid him on the bed. I texted tyga that my job was done and he text August. Tyga came in the room with me then we waited until August said to bring him down.

5 minutes later August said they ready so I took one arm of Cody and tyga took the other. Everyone else was too busy dancing or they were so drunk they didn't do nothing but fall asleep. Security was in the front so we had to go out the back.

We threw him in the van, hopped in ourselves then drove off to the trap house. I went to go put on some regular clothes then I went home. Cody mostly gonna be dead either tonight or tomorrow.

August
My hit men dragged him to the beating room it's at the far end of the trap house. They tied him up and I waited until he woke up.

When he did I had a big ass smile and when reality hit him hard asf he cursed under is breath.

"So where is Jacob."
He smiled. So i guess he think I'm playing ok. I went to punch him three times in the face.

"Where is Jacob?"
"Dead just like how your girl gonna be..."
"O really well I guess there isn't any reason to keep you alive." I said pulling the block back pointing it at his head.
"O and btw I will find Jacob and I will kill anyone who touches what's mine. I put that in boss." I said then shot him right in the head. Blood was spatter on the wall but sense I wasn't that close nothing got on me.

I told my hit men to clean it up then I went home. I didn't get any information about Jacob but I won't stop still he found. If they think they will kill Zendaya without dying they are really stupid. They been stupid going after the king of New Orleans!