Bahamas

Zendaya
I woke up pissed off the same way I went to sleep. I'm still angry how he was so selfish that I might die today or tomorrow or when ever.

He don't know what he did to me. He never went through what I did. I just don't understand why he anit kill him.

Graduation is around the corner and I might miss it. I worked so hard all year and it might was all for nothing. I need my high school degree to do anything.

I didn't want to see or talk to August but I needed t know the plan. Right on cue August come sitting by me on the couch shirtless and had boxers on.

I was used to him like this because he always wore this wen we was at home especially in the morning.

Z:"what are we gonna do? What about graduation?"
A:" WE? No you won't do anything but relax I'm gonna keep you self here until they find James. And for graduation we will make it back by that time.
Z:"Not if we're dead."
A:" Why you keep doubting me Ma?"
Z:" I know you have connections and help but James have that too and there rich and powerful. James can shoot me in the head right now and he won't do ok jail time."
A:"He isn't going to touch you I promise."
Z:"That's funny because you said we was self at your house and look where we are now."
A:" Look where we are Zendaya we are in the Bahamas have fun and stop worrying.
Z:" Oh I'm sorry for worrying about me dying or not at any minute."
A:" I'm not Finna agrue with you nomo Ma so shut the fuck up. Later we will go to the beach."

After that he just walked off. How can I have fun while I have a target on my back? Ima try because I might never be able to go to the Bahamas and I might not even live for long.

I took a shower and put on a two piece all yellow bikini that Beyonce picked out a while back and August with is trunks on.

We was holding hands and talking while waking on the beach. The beach made me relax I guess.

August told me to come in the water with him and when I said no he picked me up over his shoulder and went under water with me.

I would definitely have to wash my hair tonight. We was splashing water at each other and swimming while kinda making out under water.

When we was done we tried off I put on my cover up and he put in his shirt and we went to the resort restaurant.

They're food was good and fruit was amazing. After we ate we went back to the suite and I was in the shower washing my hair and about to scrub myself until August walked in with me fully naked.

Z:" August w-w-what are you d-doing?"
A:"I didn't want to waste water so it was better to come in here."

He grinds my breast and we started making out. He didn't give me any warning as he thrust right into me and hard.

The deeper he went the louder I moaned more like screamed. All of him was in me and lord I was about to faint. We came at the same time and he cleaned his self off as I did me.

He dried me off than his self. I was about to put some clothes on but he stopped me...

"I want to sleep naked tonight."
Z:" I'm sore" I whined
A: he started to chuckle" then we won't do anything but my dick have a mind of his own."

I remained silent and got in bed and he came and wrapped his arms around me. With August I always feel safe even when James is out there I still feel safe when I'm in his arms.

The Bahamas is a great place to relax and not worry. This is a good little vacation but all I want is to go home,graduate, and see what life takes me.

I do miss my girls. I wonder what they are doing right now. I haven't talked to them or anyone other than August sense we left. I couldn't even say goodbye.

I need to be strong for myself and have faith in a good outcome. I fell asleep in August arms.