ChapterFourteen

Harry's POV
SecondYear-Mission: Polyjuice Potion (Part One) ((Also Christmas Eve!))

"One...Two...Three..."

Harry swallowed his nerves along with the Polyjuice Potion. For a split second he felt nothing, then all at once Harry's insides began to squirm as if they were alive. Sweat sprung up on his brow, his head started to spin, he was convinced he was about to be sick. A boiling burning sensation swept his core, spreading to his limbs on which he dropped to. His skin turned to a waxy texture as it started to bubble all over. It was as if a trillion bee's had stung him as his chest swelled, ripping through his robes. New hair crept across his skull and prickled against his forehead. Harry watched in astonishment as his pale thin hands become Goyle's thick meaty ones.

Finally the burning ceased as spontaneously as it had started. Harry was left breathing hard, face down on the damp tile floor. Harry pushed himself up and leaned against the stall wall, his chest was heaving, he tilted his head back, and shut his eyes. When he re-opened them he realized that his vision was blurry. Reaching up he felt his glasses were still on his face, but of course! Goyle didn't need glasses. Harry removed the circular frames from his face and put them in a big pocket. He blinked a few times in amazement. Harry couldn't get over the fact that most people didn't require glasses to see perfectly well. Harry squeezed out of his school uniform and changed into the larger robes that Hermione had managed to get her hands on.

Clearing his throat a voice that certainly wasn't his own rasped out "Ron? Hermione? You guys alright?"

"Yeah" Crabbe-Ron-grunted. Harry unlocked the stall door and pushed it open. Ron's door opened beside him and a perfect replica of Crabbe stepped out. "This is crazy" Ron's eyes sparkled with mischief, a grin broke out over his face.

"We had better get going" Harry said. "We need to stay focused."

Ron shrugged "Let's go Hermione" he grunted in Crabbe's deep guttural voice. 

"I'm-I'm not going" she stuttered, her words trembled. "Go on without me."

Harry glanced at Ron worried. "Hermione are you alright?" He called through the door.

"I'm fine...just go, your wasting time." Harry bit his lip knowing she was right. Still, they couldn't leave her, could they? Hermione had done most of the work in making the potion, they couldn't go without her...right? "Hurry up!" Hermione urged them. Harry heard the determination behind her words, he also heard the barely restrained tears.

"We'll meet you back here alright?" He really didn't want to leave her behind, but time was ticking away, what better choice was there?

Harry looked to Ron who gave an affirmative nod. The two boys raced from Moaning Myrtle's lavatory in search of The Slytherin Common Room, and more importantly Draco Malfoy.

-x-

I'm aware of this chapters shortness(sorry!) but it's better to have a great short chapter then a long one that lacks creativity.
My Wednesday/Thursday schedule(when I post) is more Thursday/Friday now (but it's still at least one weekly post;)
This chapter was written with "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" close at hand. (Nothing is word for word though)
I'm looking forward to the Polyjuice Potion interrogation of Malfoy from his POV!