ChapterFiftyOne

Draco's POV
FifthYear-DayEight

He'd picked up the habit from Harry. Where else would he have gotten it? This habit alone would have worried him, because if he was picking up Harry's habits that meant they were spending a lot of time together. However not only was he running his hands through his hair when he was anxious but he was now also chewing on his quills. 'On top of who else knows what,' Draco thought to himself.

Draco pulled the writing utensil away from his lips and looked down at Harry who was laying beside him, on his back, in his bed.

Wow. That wasn't something he'd never actually thought would ever happen. Potter in his bed. Draco chuckled.

Harry's eyes sparkled as he grinned up at him. "What is it?"

Draco, bashfully, looked down at his crossed legs and tapped his quill nervously on the parchment laid out before him. "Nothing," he murmured trying not to smile.

But Harry didn't look away and Draco felt his cheeks heat up from the pressure that he could swear he felt from the others boys eyes on him. He glanced back down at Harry who was still smirking. "What are you so smug about?"

Harry's smile widened and a heart beat later he was sitting up, his knees bent in front of him. Draco's heart automatically sped up because their faces were so close together he could feel Harry's breaths feathering his cheek. Alarms were going off in the back of his head because he really wasn't used to feeling so flustered all the time.

'Not all the time,' Draco thought. 'Only most of the time I spend with Harry.'

He was used to being 'cool suave Draco Malfoy' but that's definitely not who he was now as Harry's eyes fell down to his lips. Draco's breath caught in his throat as Harry's eyes shut and he leaned in and pressed their mouths together. The blond immediately dropped his quill and moved to hold the other boys face gently in his hands. But Harry wasn't in the mood for gentle. The raven haired boy shifted himself, putting one hand up to Draco's chest so that when he leaned forward he was able to easily push Draco down onto his back. Hot, fast, passionate kisses were exchanged and the two boys gasped for oxygen, which was now a second priority to feeling the others lips on their own.

He'd never considered himself to be a very submissive person. He was decisive and had been raised knowing the value of importance, power, and influence. However he didn't mind at all when Harry straddled him, pressed his thighs into Draco's hips, and kissed him until his lips were swollen and his face was flushed. The blond couldn't even bring himself to be ashamed of the breathy sigh that came from his mouth when Harry pulled up, teasingly, so that Draco had to brace himself on his elbows and reach for Harry's mouth. Then he heard the crinkle of parchment beneath him and Harry and remembered what they were meant to be doing. They'd decided that he had to write a letter to his Mother 'apologizing' for his behaviour, denying Cora's accusation, and saying that if it was alright he'd like to go back to spend the rest of Christmas break at Malfoy Manor. "Harry..." he hummed.

"Mm?"

Hands on his face, neck, and sliding down his torso. "The letter..."

Harry's leg shifted and that's when Draco realized just how close their bodies were crushed together. They were snogging. He was being consumed by the smell, touch, taste, look, and feel of Harry who murmured, "Later."

Then Draco did something that he didn't mean to, his tongue brushed Harry's bottom lip and the other boy groaned loudly into his mouth. Draco thought he could come from that noise alone as the blood in his body rapidly rushed south.

Suddenly Draco pulled back, staring up at the boy before him. Harry opened his eyes and Draco saw the confusion in them. A frown appeared on the other boys lips and his brows drew together in question. "Did I do something wrong?" the brunet asked.