ChapterSixteen

Harry's POV
SecondYear-DayThree

The gap in the stone wall was smaller then Harry had anticipated. It was a tight fit with Harry alone, with Draco Malfoy wedged in as well it was nearly impossible. The other boy writhed like a snake in Harry's grip.

"It's just me, stay still!" Harry hissed.

Malfoy only struggled harder. "Let me go you vile muggleborn piece of slim-"

Harry clapped a hand over Malfoy's mouth in attempt to silence him, unfortunately it only muffled the other boys protests. "Just stop for one moment!" The practice wrestling Harry had been forced through with Dudley was finally coming in handy for something, Harry managed to pin Malfoy's cold hands behind his back and push him, so his cheek was pressed to the wall.

He had to breath around a head full of gelled blond hair which was beyond unpleasant. In doing this he had to remove the hand from the other boys lips.

"What is the meaning of this Potter?!" Malfoy spat venomously, clearly furious.

"I wanted to ask you some questions." Harry supposed he ought to be grateful that the slimy git wasn't screaming and attracting the unwanted attention of Filch.

"So you decided the best way to talk to me was to drag me into a cold, and damp caché and pin my hands behind my back?!" Malfoy snorted. "That's funny."

Harry huffed. "Are you saying that if I had approached you in the hallway and asked to talk, you would have stood your ground and cooperated?"

"Better chance of getting the answers to your questions." Malfoy muttered.

"Yeah right" Harry grumbled. "Look five questions okay? That's it."

"No" Draco refused, digging his heals in.

"Yes" Harry insisted using his weight to press Draco harder against the wall. "I'll petrify and leave you here. You're a fool if you think Crabbe and Goyle would find you any time soon" Harry threatened, getting desperate.

"Fine," Draco seethed, "but you only have two questions."

"Four" he bargained.

"One."

"Six" Harry countered.

"Why you big headed-"

Harry whipped out his wand and pressed the tip into the nape of the other boys neck. "Be careful who you call big headed" Harry whispered into the other boys ear.

Malfoy made a noise of frustration at the back of his throat. "Three."

Harry considered this. "Alright, its a deal. Only I want the truth, and nothing but the truth."

"Blah blah blah. If you're going to ask some damn questions then hurry up. Lets get this over with."

"Fine. Are you the slytherins heir?" Harry figured there was no point in building up to the big question. He might as well just get to it and get his answers.

Malfoy scoffed "No, do you actually think its me?"

"You aren't the one asking questions" Harry snipped, he was a little annoyed that he had used one of his three questions to ask Malfoy something he already knew the answer to.