ChapterTwentyEight

Draco's POV
ThirdYear-DaySix

Draco had moved as fast as he possibly could, without running, through the common room, wary of someone seeing him. His breathing was becoming raged and uneven, though he tried to steady it with deep breaths. Draco pulled at the collar of his shirt, unloosened his tie and discarded it before undoing the first few buttons of his shirt that were closest to his neck.

Kicking off his shoes he sprawled out onto his bed and shoved his face into his pillow, not caring at this point if he messed up his hair. Draco could hear the blood pounding in his head. His thoughts were close to crossing a line he hadn't dared approach, despite knowing it was there.
The pillow smelt of his shampoo and a hint of his left over hair gel. He attempted to distract his thoughts with these familiar scents but it didn't work.
Squeezing his eyes shut he tried, desperately, to rid himself of the memories that were currently bombarding him. However it seemed not to matter if Draco closed his eyes or not, the memories remained.

{flashback}

All he heard was Potter saying "Come on Malfoy, we're both boys."
All he saw was the other boy stripping of his first layer of clothing without a shred of shame or hint of embarrassment. He saw more tan skin then he ever had revealed as Potter removed his hospital gown, pulled it strait over his head, completely oblivious to Draco's guilty roving eyes. He watched Potter pull on a thin white shirt which, of course, fit him snugly. He only just managed to tear his eyes away before the other boy looked up.

{end flashback}

He knew it was wrong for so many reasons. He should not have been thinking this way.
It was wrong.

Yet the scene kept on repeating itself and Draco gave up.

He thought of Potters devilish grins and smug smirks, his sparkling eyes, and his unruly hair that looked as if it would be oh-so-feather-soft to the touch.

There was an explanation for this. Draco knew there must be a logical reason. There had to be. In fact they'd probably go away on their own. It was just a matter of time.

-x-

Dear Readers,
(please read at least #1)

1. I want you all to understand that Draco is in deep denial of his feelings. He has been raised to believe that having romantic/sexual feelings for a person of the same-sex is wrong. It most certainly is not and I don't want any of you to think I believe that. (I'M WRITING A GAY FANFICTION FOR FU KS SAKE SO IT WOULD BE SILLY IF I THOUGHT SUCH THINGS!)
I am not in any way attempting to make anyone from the LGBTQ+ community feel wrong. I support everyone of you with all my heart<3

2. This is the end of third year!! Fourth year starts next chapter ahh! That means tri wizard tournament angst because of the Yule ball;)

3. 38k?! I CANNOT believe this craziness! I never imagined so many people would read my writing and it means so much to me.

4. I know it's v short chapter but it would make my last chapter too long and I think it's still an important part of the story.