Chapter 26

AN:Just to let everyone know that this story is coming to an end soon but don't worry i will think about doing a sequel and if i do then i will upload here saying that i am or not.

Word Count:2617

Abagail POV:

I woke up with Kol's arms wrapped around me i smiled and gently took his arms off of me since i had to pee, once i was free from his grip i stood up and walked to our bathroom and did my business then came out and got changed into this outfit 

Abagail outfit below:

Once i was changed i opened mine and Kol's bedroom door and closed it behind me, i walked down the stairs and saw in the living that Caroline and Elena were up and helping tidying up, i walked fully into the living room as they stopped and looked ...

Once i was changed i opened mine and Kol's bedroom door and closed it behind me, i walked down the stairs and saw in the living that Caroline and Elena were up and helping tidying up, i walked fully into the living room as they stopped and looked at me with a smile on both of their faces.

"Morning you two"I said to them 

"Morning Abs"They both said back to me 

I picked up a bin bag and started putting in the rubbish in the bags, we did this for 2 hours then we heard a lot of footsteps coming down the stairs as we all stopped and turned around to the door and saw Kol, Damon, Stefan and Selena all standing there looking at us all.

"You guys could have helped us"Caroline said to them   

Selena walked towards me and smiled, i smiled back at her as i picked her up as she cuddled into me

"You alright baby girl"I asked her 

"Yeah i'm fine i just missed you mommy"Selena replied 

"Aw i missed you too honey now do you want to help Mommy and your Aunty tidy up the rest of the mess"I said 

"Yes Mommy"She replied 

I placed her down on the ground as me and her turned and started cleaning the rest of the mess Caroline and Elena went back to cleaning and the boys just stood there watching us tidy up.

1 Hour later

We had finished tidying up and we (the girls) all crashed out of the couch that was so much hard work to do, by this time the boys were in the kitchen making food for us all for Lunch and breakfast so brunch you know i actually like Kol cooking he doesn't cook for anyone but he does when it's me and Selena he can't say no to us well he can but he is the one that says yes.

"Girls food is ready come and get it"We heard Damon shouting on us 

We all got up and made our way to the kitchen as we did we saw on the dinning table a lot of food aw our boys did this for us how sweet.

"Now sit and eat the food that your boys made for you all"Stefan said to us as we all sat down and started placing the food on our plates.

Halfway through our brunch