Chapter 1

-before you begin reading I must say that this is book two, I know that Severus died in the actual books. I'm not stupid, I've read the books-

Harry stares at the little boy in his arms. Teddy Lupin, his godson. His hair was a light shade of aqua and his eyes were a hazel. Harry smiles at the boy. He had forgotten that Teddy was in his care now. His grandmother said that seeing as Harry was now married that he could look after teddy. Teddy was three now and he could speak a few words. "Harry, I know you are nervous about taking care of two kids, almost three" Ginny begins. "But we can handle it, mum is home all day and she can baby sit sometimes while we work"

"You have another job?" Harry asks. Ginny nods and smiles.

"Yes, I'm a writer for the sports section of the daily prophet" Ginny says. "I'll be in the ministry with you a lot more lately and so will Hermione"

"Why will Hermione be in the ministry?" Harry asks confused as he placed Teddy on the couch.

"She got a job as assistant to Kingsley, Kingsley wanted someone he knew for the job" Ginny says. "And Rose is going off to Hermione parents house and mums" Ginny says. Harry gives her a nod.

"How is Fleur and Bills kid going?" Harry asks. He had missed a lot to do with family and after the wedding and seeing everyone he realised that he had missed so much and he wanted to keep up to date.

"She's about Teddy's age" Ginny says with a laugh. "I can see them two getting along very well"

"He's three Gin" harry says with a chuckle. James' cries are heard from the other room. "I've got it" Harry says. He makes his way up to James' room and picks him up out of the crib. "Hey buddy, what's wrong?" Harry says as he rocks James back a forth in his arms. "Are you hungry? I'll bring you to mum" Harry mutters. He walks down stairs with James in his arms. "Ginny I think he's hungry" Harry says. Ginny takes James from Harry's arms. James is 4 months old now, he has a small amount of black hair on his head and his eyes are brown like Ginny's. Ginny goes into the other room to breast feed because she doesn't want to do it in front of teddy. Harry moves over to teddy and smiles. 

"Harry make sure you make Teddy some lunch" Ginny says from the other room. Harry chuckles.

"You hungry?" Harry asks. Teddy nods. He isn't much of a speaker. "Okay let's go to the kitchen and I'll get Kreacher to make you something to eat"

*

Harry makes his way to Hogwarts to see Severus Snape, someone he use to hate but has now found a friend in him. "Yes what do you want Potter" Severus says from his Headmasters chair. This was a odd sight because Harry was so use to seeing professor Dumbledore in this chair.

"Well I wanted to speak with you" Harry mutters. He collapses in the chair in front of the desk. "I have to look after two children at the moment and another one is on the way" Harry says with a sigh.

"Two?" Severus asks confused.

"Yes, Remus' son teddy" Harry says. Severus raises and eyebrow. "I'm his godfather so I am now his guardian"

"Can't you do something about that?" Severus asks.

"I don't want to though"

"Than why exactly are you here?" Severus questions. Harry shrugs.

"Company I guess" Harry replies.

"He thinks of you as his friend Severus" Albus Dumbledores portrait says. Albus smiles at Harry. "You two seem to have pushed away your differences"

"Yes well there is no point hating the boy with a personality like his mothers"