Chapter 11

After dropping Albus and James at the burrow Ginny goes to the ministry to talk to Hermione. Harry didn't come home the night before and she was worried out of her mind. "Hi Ginny" Hermione says sadly. Ginny automatically knows that something is wrong. "I need to tell you something"

"It's Harry, isn't it?" Ginny asks. Hermione looks down at the ground. "He's not dead is he?"

"No, not dead. He's been kidnapped by Michael Corner and it also turns out that Dylan Zachary, one of our trusted aurors has betrayed us as well as Harry's assistant Willis Scamander" Hermione explains. "They took him in Godric's Hallow as well as Harley Mcall who appears to be loyal to Harry"

"Why are you speaking so professionally? Harry's your friend aren't you worried or would do anything to get him back?"

"Of course I'm worried and of course I'd do anything to get him back I just don't know what to do yet" Hermione mutters. It's hard for her because usually she knows what to do. Then she thinks of something. "Snape"

"What about him?" Ginny asks.

"He knows more about all types of magic than even me" Hermione mutters. "He will help us because he is Harry's friend"

"What if he doesn't?"

"He will"

*
"I have heard from the minister himself that Harry has been taken and I am working on it" Severus mutters. Ginny and Hermione sit in the head masters office in front of severus' desk.

"What do you mean that you are working on it?" Ginny asks.

"It means that their are some extremely dark wizards who are with Corner, I know this because the minster told me that Greyback mentioned a few dark wizards he was working with" Snape mutters. "He also mentioned that they were a pack of werewolves"

"So we are dealing with dark wizard werewolves?" Hermione asks. Snape nods. At that moment the door bursts open, it's Ron.

"I just heard, so what's the plan?" Ron asks. Hermione rolls her eyes.

"We don't have one yet"

"Well you're the one who always has something figured out" Ron mutters.

"Yes but I don't" Hermione says annoyed.

"Okay"

"Can I suggest something?" Dumbledores portrait asks. Severus turns around and glares at the ex headmaster in the portrait.

"You've seen me pacing, I tried to ask for your help and you don't give me anything until now" Severus snaps.

"Yes well I had a feeling more would be coming and I don't nearly have enough time to explain it individually to each person"

"Right" Severus grumbles. "So what do you suggest?"

"Reunite all the deathly hallows and one of you will be the master of death and only than would it be okay for you all to go find him. I also have a few dark objects hidden away from when I took them from students, they should be in a hole behind my portrait. Only use them if you really need them" Dumbledore explains. "One of them you can throw on the ground and everyone will go blind for three minutes"

"Is that including us?" Ginny asks.

"Yes and no, the person who throws it will be able to see" Dumbledore explains. "There is also a pack of things that look like chocolate, if you eat a piece it will feel like time is frozen but in reality you are moving faster than everything else"

"Wait a moment..." Ron mutters. "Ginny has one of the deathly hallows but the resurrection stone is lost in the forbidden Forrest and the elder wand is broken" Ron explains. Dumbledore lets out a laugh.

"The elder wand can't be permanently broken, the pieces will always find their way back together"