Chapter 19

Harry is heading to his office when he comes face to face with Newt Scamander himself. Harry is shocked that Newt is here because he knows how much Newt hates the ministry, matter of fact Newt has a large file that was made in the 1920's on him. He had a travel ban for indangering muggles in New York but the Ban had been lifted shortly after. Newt's file had been the most interesting to read. "Mr Scamander, what a surprise" Harry states with a grin. 

"Hello Harry" Newt uses Harry's first name which surprises him. "I know it is strange that I have come to the ministry at all really but your presence yesterday inspired me" Newt explains. Harry is confused of what Newt means but is keen to find out. "I haven't seen such a spark inside someones eye, well a spark for adventure since, well since New York back in the 20's"

"and who was that? May I ask?"

"a muggle surprisingly" Newt grins. "his name was Jacob, passed many years ago but he was a good friend of mine for a long time" Newt explains. "but you are something else Harry Potter, you know... I have heard of three best friends who went to Hogwarts and saved the school more than once, defeating all of the darkness around and with in the school"

Harry see's Ron in the corner of his eye, walking towards them. Harry smiles "This here is Ron Weasley, one of those best friends" Harry introduces a very surprised Ron. "Ron, this is Newt Scamander. And the other best friend is next in line to become Minister of Magic" Harry explains to Newt. Newt nods.

"don't you worry, I know all about Hermione Granger and perhaps if she is Minister, i will actually have something to do with the Ministry" Newt says with a smile. "Anyway, I'm here to make an offer that neither of you can refuse"

"an offer for me to?" Ron asks, almost amused. 

"yes, trust me. If neither of you experience what i am offering in your lifetime then you'll regret it" Newt explains.

"and what exactly are you offering Mr Scamander?" Harry asks. 

"I know that some of the creatures that I have in my suitcase can be used for bad if they are put in the custody of the wrong witch or wizard and I know that you two know nothing about these creatures. If Willis is acting like he is a Scamander then he is going to have some magical creatures hiding away"

"and what makes you so sure of that?" Harry asks.

"I was in my suitcase after you left, I was about to pack up the area where I kept the baby dragon that you took from me when he was let loose; when the baby dragon I thought it was appeared to be sleeping in his area, a deep sleep may i add. So I thought to myself, if i didn't let the baby dragon loose then who did?" Newt explains. This captures Harry's attention. "you see, my younger self would have been able to recognize the dragon but I don't have the memory that i use to have. Tell me Harry, where did the report come from that it was me?"

"one of the Aurors said that it was an old man, they gave me your address and they said that a muggle told them" Harry explained. 

"exactly, any muggle can be put under a control spell quite easily" Newt explains. "I want you two and Hermione Granger to come to Japan with me for a week or two. I will teach you about magical creatures and how to tame them." 

"Ginny won't agree to that" Harry states.

"yes she will" Ron murmurs. "You'd think that by now you'd know your wife. This is an opportunity that you can't give up and the minister will allow it because it is research to defeat and capture Willis and his minions" 

"Exactly" Newt smiles. 

*

Harry walks into Hermione's office without knocking and takes a seat in front of her desk. She doesn't look up when he walks in but she already knows who it is. "we need to talk" harry states as he leans forward in his chair.

"I am quite busy right now Harry" she says without looking up from her paperwork.

"Well you need to get unbusy Hermione, this is important. It's time for the golden trio to get back in business for a week or two"

Hermione looks up at Harry, she is ready to hear him out.