Chapter 15

"Seriously? Your obsession with Ginny is really creepy Corner" Harley says with a smirk filling his face. Harry notices Harley's muscles tense up, as if he is waiting to get hit but Michael doesn't hit him.

"I'm not obsessed" he mutters.

"You kind of are" Harry says. "First of all you lock Ginny in a jail cell two years ago so no one would get to her and you even went to Azkaban for that and then you kidnap me, one of the most respected wizards alive. I think that's a bit of a soul sucker"

"So what? I haven't killed anyone"

"Do you know what is worse than being killed Michael?" Harley asks. Michael turns to him questionably. "Torture" Harley mutters. "Not this kind of torture, I don't mean being tied to a wall and being hit. I mean losing your family, everyone you have ever cared about. That's torture and because of you and your friend Greyback I have lived through that torture everyday"

"Let me end it then" Michael says as he points the wand at Harley's head. "It'll be quick, I promise" Michael snarls. Harley looks at him, his eyes show that he has given up.

"Make my day" Harley says with a smirk.

"No! don't please. Listen to me. Harley I need you, you are one of my most trusted Aurors and you are needed, you've come to be one of my best friends." Harry says. Harley's eyes flicker towards Harry and a smile forms on his face. "And Michael, remember being in Dumbledore's Army. You were fighting for all the right things. If you release us right now, I promise you that you wont be sentenced to death or having your soul sucked out. You haven't killed anyone so you won't get any more than a year in Azkaban. I always knew you as a smart kid, you are smarter than this Michael. Remember how Dumbledore was famous for all the good things he did, for all the evil that he defeated? You could be the same. You don't want to be remembered for being evil. You still have a chance to redeem yourself" Harry says. Michael doesn't lower his wand but he looks at Harry with tears rolling down his face.

"YOU'RE LYING TO ME HARRY, I CAN'T REDEEM MYSELF. I AM A WEREWOLF, WHEN I TURN I WILL BE A KILLER AND I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO REDEEM MYSELF AFTER THAT" Michael yells, the tears are falling faster now and Michael drops his wand and then he drops to his knees crying. Harley looks at Harry as if to ask 'what now?'.

"You have options, I can help you control that werewolf inside you. There is a potion for that" Harry says calmly.

"I always sucked at potions" Michael mutters. "What then Potter?" Michael asks looking up at Harry. His face is red and soaked with tears but there isn't any new ones falling.

"I'll have Severus Snape make it for you and I'll have it delivered to you, enough to last you a year and I can even have him teach you how to make it."

"What am I suppose to do now?" Michael asks. He doesn't have the evil look in his eyes that he use to have.

"Let us go" Harley says softly.

"They will think I'm a coward, Greyback will kill me for this"

"Yeah well Greyback is probably dead" Harley says with a smirk. "The asshat killed my whole family, I wouldn't be surprised if they killed him on the spot. He also has turned heaps of children into werewolves so that is worth a soul sucking"

Michael stands up and begins to unlock their chains.