Chapter 13

Harry's eyes open with a groan, his muscles ache as if he has been beaten. This is the first his known of this because he's been out since he got there. "Oh man Harry, you've been out for days" Harley says. Harry turns his head and sees Harley chained to the wall. He looks up and notices his own hands chained up onto the brick wall.

"Do you know where we are?" Harry croaks.

"No" Harley mutters. "But they've been beating you while you are out, they said something about wanting you to feel pain when you woke up"

"Of course they did" Harry struggled to say. His throats was try, he hadn't had water in a long time. "Have they been giving you water?"

"Yeah, they've been trying to give you some"

"Trying?"

"Well they were trying to wake you up but they couldn't" Harley explains.

"Get someone in here" Harry croaks. Be licks his dry lips but that doesn't do much for him. His dehydrated.

"I would say no but you look like you will die if I do so I'll call them in" Harley mutters. "HEY ASSHOLES" Harley yells.

"Really?" Harry asks. He rolls his eyes and rests his head back against the wall. A tall man walks in.

"what is it?" he grunts.

"Give my boy some water" Harley says with a smirk. The man walks towards Harley and punches him in the stomach. Harley lets out a cough and laughs. "You think I care about your hits, I have nothing left to lose. You guys already killed my parents and my friend Zac just happened to be on your side. So this is shit"

"Don't whine to me" he says. He takes out his wand and points it at him.

"Make my day" Harley spits. The man rolls his eyes and turns towards Harry. He picks up at jug and mutters a spell. He then unlocks one of Harry's hands and shoves the jug at him.

"Hurry up, I don't have all day" the man grunts. Harry gulps down the water without a word. When his finished the man ties up Harry's hand again. When he leaves Harry takes the chance to look around the room. There are no windows at all, the walls are made of grey brick. The table in the middle of the room is wooden and it has a series of metal plates, cups and jugs. Against one of the walls is a medical torture device that has nails pointing out of it.

"We are in a torture room aren't we?" Harry asks.

"I think so mate" Harley mutters.

"You know I've never seen this side to you, you are kind of stupid in these situations" Harry admits.

"Yes well, you've seen work Harley. The guy that is trying to be serious but in reality I'm the biggest smart ass" Harley admits. "I'm giving these guys what they deserve and I'm not afraid to do it"

"You act like you are the one locking them up"

"You know maybe you should think that way, you'll have more control over the situation" Harley says.

"Hmm, highly doubt that" Harry says. "I am the victim at the moment and I just need to think of a way out of it, I've done it before"

"Oh I know but you won't be getting yourself out"

"Whys that?"

"Because I've tried but the guards are ridiculous, they are everywhere"