Chapter 5

Harry woke up in his hospital bed a day after he was healed by Severus Snape. Severus was the only person who knew the counter curse. Harry came close to death with the amount of blood he was losing but the healers were able to keep him alive until Severus came. Ginny was asleep in the chair next to Harry's bed. "Ginny" Harry said softly. He moved a strand of hair away from her face. "You're so beautiful" Harry mutters. He sits up and leans of and kisses Ginny's neck, all the way up to her jawline. Ginny's eyes fall open, she sees Harry and hugs him tightly.

"I was so scared you were going to die on me" Ginny says. Harry wraps his arms around her.

"I'd never leave you, I'll always fight" Harry says. He pulls away from the hug and they kiss.

"I really love you" Ginny says once they pull away.

"I know" Harry says.

"No, seriously... I don't think I say it enough" Ginny says with a frown. Harry chuckles.

"I love you too. You don't even have to say it. They way you look at me says it all, the fact that you're my wife says it all" Harry mutters. Ginny smiles. "Now I have to catch Michael Corner"

"No you don't, you have to stay here and rest" Ginny demands.

"I have a job to do" Harry mutters.

"Your job can wait" Ginny murmurs. She kisses him with her hand placed on his check and her lips on his mouth. Harry smiles through the kiss. Ginny pulls away. "What?"

"You're right, I do need a break"

"Honey... I'm always right" Ginny says with a smirk.

*
Harry gets home and Ginny makes him lay down in bed, the wounds are pretty much healed but he is still in pain. "Can I at least see James and Teddy?" Harry asks.

"They are at mums" Ginny says. She lays next to him. Harry rolls over and wraps his arms around her. "I miss this"

"Me wrapping my arms around you?" Harry asks.

"Yes, after we got married the romance that we use to have faded away" Ginny mutters.

"Did that make you want to leave me?" Harry asks. Ginny laughs and shakes her head.

"No, I'd never leave you again unless you cheated on me"

"Good to know and by the way id never cheat on you, Ron would kill me and I love you too much" Harry says with a chuckle.

"Ron wouldn't be able to kill you" Ginny says. "Your his best friend"

"Well it hasn't seemed that way lately, he missed my birthday, I haven't seen him in a while. God I see Hermione more than him"

"That's because you work with Hermione" Ginny says. "And Ron is busy trying to keep Rose hidden from the world"

"She can't stay hidden"