Chapter 2

"Did you know that Michael Corner is out of Azkaban?" Ginny asks. She surprises Harry because she appears in his office suddenly. Today was the day he was actually going to get some paperwork done. Harry looks up at his wife.

"Yes, he only had a six month sentence, he has been out for a while" Harry replies. Ginny looks worried, she isn't keen on getting locked in a jail cell again. "It's fine babe, he's been watched at the moment."

"But he should have been sentenced for longer, he killed Harley's family" Ginny exclaimed as she paced up and down his office. Harry walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. His face was in the crook of her neck. Ginny started to breathe slower. Harry kisses her neck softly and then looks into her chocolate brown eyes.

"I don't want you to worry about it, you're completely safe. No crazy ex boyfriends are coming for you" Harry says with a small smile. "Well Deans alright, I guess"

"Dean and Michael are my only ex boyfriends Harry" Ginny says. "And you're my last"

"I'm your husband" Harry says. "That sounds so good to say, it's always going to feel good to say that" Harry mutters. He pecks Ginny on the lips and looks her in the eye. "Let's just worry about Teddy and James and the new baby"

"Oh yeah, I'll be finding out the gender soon" Ginny says with a smile. "If it's a girl, her name will be Lily"

"If it's a boy; Albus" Harry says with a smile.

"I doubt it will be another boy" Ginny says. Harry sits down on his desk chair.

"Don't say that! You'll jinx it" Harry says with a smirk. He defiantly wanted it to be jinxed as he wanted a name that he chose. "What if it's twins?"

"Harry don't" Ginny says with a laugh. She sits on his lap and kisses him. "You don't understand how happy I am to have you as my husband"

"I love you" Harry mumbles. He kisses her forehead.

"I love you too"
*

"We suspect that Michael Corner is up to something" Hermione says to Harry. She is reading off a piece of paper.

"Why haven't the aurors told me this?" Harry asks. Hermione points at his desk full of papers. "Okay, alright they probably have"

"Yes, they have but they also told the minister... you need to get better at your job Harry" Hermione mutters.

"Yes well it's kind of hard when all I want to do is be in the action" Harry says. Hermione sighs and sits on the chair in front of his desk.

"You're head auror, you can do what you like as long as you get these papers done" Hermione says.

"Can I hire an assistant?" Harry asks.

"Of course you can"